Just bought my first vape - Vaporite Solo. Need some help, please.

Cramtron

I thought the instruction manual would explain things... but it just gave me some ridiculous recipes for breast growth.

I was wondering if someone could explain to me where the herb goes, and what the piece with all the glass holes in it is for.

Also, I thought that these things required water. If you can't tell, I've never used a vape before. I just decided today to pick one up because I'm tired of gunky lungs.

So if anyone could please point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated, and then I'll get out of your hair.

Cramtron,

OC513

Dabaholic
I have never used this model before but after a quick look it seems very similar to a VaporBrothers. Turn it on....start in the middle temp range, you can go higher as you go. You fill the wand about 1/3-1/2 way full....then plug the loaded bowl onto the male glass piece sticking out of the box you just turned on.....wait a few seconds and then hit it from the mouthpiece on the opposite end of the bowl you packed. Every few hits stir the weed in the bowl with a small pair of scissors or an opened up paperclip or anything similar. No water needed like this.....if you like water filtration this can be hooked up to a bong and hit thru that instead of the included mouthpiece. Hope that helps. And dont be shy....ask away, that is what this board is here for. This crowd is not the type to want you "out of their hair".......unless of course you are an unscrupulous retailer, in which case you better put some armor on :uhoh:

OC513,
this is from http://www.vaporitevapes.com/product_6element.html Important: When using the vaporizer / air freshner for the first time, it is important to leave the unit on for about 3 minutes at the highest temperature. Let it cool down. This burns all the manufacturing oils. Your unit is now ready to use.

1. Before turning the unit on, take the white Styrofoam insert out.
2. Turn the unit on by pressing the power button.
3. Now press the Set key to display the default temperature on the screen (300F)
4. Use the Up / Down buttons on the unit or your remote control to regulate the temperature.
5. Once the unit reaches the set temperature, the green light will blink indicating that it is now ready to use.
6. Place your grinded herbs in the glass chamber to inhale using the vapor whip.

7. If using for oil, attach the aroma bulb with oil in it (oils require higher temperature).
8. Turn the fan on when needed using the button either on the unit or the remote control.

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

Cramtron

OC513- Thank you. I didn't think that it would be okay for the herb to touch the heating element.

Cheerio- Thanks, but I don't have that one.

Cramtron,

OC513

Dabaholic
Cramtron said:
OC513- Thank you. I didn't think that it would be okay for the herb to touch the heating element.

Cheerio- Thanks, but I don't have that one.
Cram.....My pleasure and it still might be a good idea to turn it all the way up and let it sit for a few minutes.....better safe than tasting nasty oils on your meds.

OC513,
Jesus Christ, this manufacturer has a full 12 different vaporizer models, all pretty much redundant and from the looks of things up to the standards of ebay box vapes. But, who knows.

All of them warn:
For longer life of the unit, turning the unit off for about 5 minutes after every 20 minutes of usage is recommended. This prevents the heating rod inside the unit from overheating.

charliedontsurf,
yeah, if they have a fan, may help with heat problems. i know sum1 who has vaporite nano, dont know if its lead painted or not?, he uses like a volcano, eQ, in vertical position. so heat doesn't build up so much, just goes up & out. friend tried vapor tower whip, now just uses eQ cyclone/elbow with it. werks as well as any oriental vape i guess kinda, in a vertical position with makeshift stand to help

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,
Top Bottom