Just a thank you!!

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Found this forum and have been so inspired reading!!

Recently gave up over 25 years of smoking cigs for e-smoking and just stumbled upon this place while surfing. I've been so inspired!!

Have smoked more of my life than I haven't - had bought a Vapir Air YEARS ago and it's been sitting in a box... When I tried it out originally I didn't give vaping a fair shake since I was so damn used to smokey lungs... Plus I think the unit is crap compared to what's out now.

After reading here I dug that puppy out of the closet and gave it a whirl... Even though it's an older, crappy unit I was so pleased with the results - I ordered me a portable Iolite which is already enroute!

I'm so looking forward to trying something new - don't feel so old now that I'm learning the new stuff!!!

Appreciate all the info and questions answered here!!! hehe - Now, back to lurking - reading :cool:

Mark

John Brown
Cool man, you should try getting a desktop unit too, If you like whips like your old one a SSV (Silver Surfer Vaporizer) or a DBV (Da Budda Vape) are some of the top units out there. Ever try a bag filling vape? I personally am a big fan, The Volcano would be the number one choice, but that this is way expensive. I recently bought an Extreme that does whips and bags, need to start looking into a portable one myself.

Also, check out the Iolite thread:
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=264

Mark,

Lo

lol.. Nostalgically digging up my past ;) Today I celebrate 3yrs off cigarettes and within a month I'll be celebrating 3yrs smoke free thanks to FC. Oh my how far I've come!!

The Crapir - in box, in closet - Not even good enough to help convert someone but it did get me heading in the right direction.

I have a gazillion vapes now and still eyeballing a few new ones coming out. I'm tickled to bits over my transition to vapor and you couldn't pay me to go back to combustion. Fuck that noise lol.

I can't count the people I've turned on to vapor both for ecigs and herbal use. I'll keep spreading that knowledge like Johnny Appleseed :D I am just tickled to bits!!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I'll keep spreading that knowledge like Johnny Appleseed :D

Ah Lo, I think you mean Johnny Weedyseed, don't you? :lol:

Congratulations on your three year anniversary! It's 2 1/2 years for me! Fuck Combustion!!!

momofthegoons,
Reactions: placetime

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Congrats, I'll have to wait several more months before I could celebrate the same thing :)
The Crapir - in box, in closet - Not even good enough to help convert someone but it did get me heading in the right direction.
My Crapir (Oxygen Mini) did exactly the same purpose. It converted me on the first puff and because it was crap I knew I have to get quality vape(s) asap. I knew the potential of vaping from that first puff but knew Vapir doesn't serve that potential fully. It was dead in box a looong time (functional only for 6 months before it completely crapped out), recently I trashed it.

Seek,

Lo

lol.. I should probably throw away the old Crapir but just can't bring myself to do it...not that I'd ever use again but it did lead me to my evolution ;)

I still have a partial pack of cigs in a cabinet too - been sitting there 3yrs now and I should toss them but somehow I feel powerful being able to know they're in the cabinet and not even a temptation. When I used to try and quit smoking I could not have a cigarette in the house EVER - they had the power... now I have the power :D

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
lol.. I should probably throw away the old Crapir but just can't bring myself to do it...not that I'd ever use again but it did lead me to my evolution ;)

I still have a partial pack of cigs in a cabinet too - been sitting there 3yrs now and I should toss them but somehow I feel powerful being able to know they're in the cabinet and not even a temptation. When I used to try and quit smoking I could not have a cigarette in the house EVER - they had the power... now I have the power :D

Lol I have a pill of morphine in my wife's pill splitter I look at it every night and think about how cannabis has helped my overcome my dependance on opiates for pain relief. I should probably put it away in a bottle it's been almost a year since I needed em.....

Top Bottom