• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JusChillin Experimentation Thread

juschillin

Hey Everyone,

I've just finished my stash and I've been left with about 10g of AVB. I'm setting up this thread for random experiments that I try with AVB.

OxcG2l.jpg

d49mUl.jpg

BPP0Hl.jpg

juschillin,

that herb guy

That seems like some really light ABV, or was it intentionally kept lighter for the cooking? I take mine to around milk chocolate and it still makes some decent couch lock edibles.

Happy testing ;)

that herb guy,

juschillin

Revaping AVB

uWl1Dl.jpg

This is kind of a no brainer but I figured I'd give it a shot. For the record, I am an MFLB user.

One trench of my finely ground AVB definitely provided an enjoyable high which lasted as long, if not longer, than two-trenches of my regular bud. The high was just as heady with an increased body high. The high was MUCH stronger then the effect of smoking avb as well. Unfortunately, this renders the AVB black and useless.

In the future, I can easily see myself simply saving my AVB, grinding it down and going back through and revaping. Great way to extend the use of your stash. But I highly suggest grinding it down with a coffee grinder.

juschillin,

FrogBoy138

I really enjoy eating it by it's self I live to do it a little bit before I vape it's so much better then smoking it.

FrogBoy138,

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
That seems like some really light ABV, or was it intentionally kept lighter for the cooking? I take mine to around milk chocolate and it still makes some decent couch lock edibles.

Happy testing ;)
I use a Launch Box as well and I like my ABV to be around that color or a little darker sometimes, depending. I definitely like keeping some just-browned ABV around to make edibles or re-vape later if I have to. Edibles just last much longer. Sometimes I'll vape hard with the PA and some water to get the CBD's out, and that ABV is bunk for eating.

Quetzalcoatl,

lauz

Apprentice vaporist
Hey Everyone,

I've just finished my stash and I've been left with about 10g of AVB. I'm setting up this thread for random experiments that I try with AVB.

OxcG2l.jpg

d49mUl.jpg

BPP0Hl.jpg
Just wondering what you actually did before revaping your abv? Did you boil it and re grind it really fine? I usually just re grind my abv and vape again and althought it gives a buzz its nothing like fresh weed and lasts no where near as long.

lauz,

wiggles

That is really super light abv. You could probably have a great time vaping more or making some edibles :)

wiggles,

Bouldorado

Do you know what the weight of your stash was before? it'd be interesting to see how much was vaped out

Bouldorado,
Top Bottom