Judging Herb

digglover

So I am now the proud owner of some samples of "exotic" strains of marijuana.

G-13 Indoor
Grand Daddy Purp Indoor
Jack Herrer x Sour Diesel Indoor
Purple Power Plant x Bubba Kush Outdoor

Now I know that in High times they have conniseurs (sp?) who can tell the qualities of different strains of marijuana the same way a wine conniseur can. What I want to know is what is the best way to sample these myself?

I wish I could try them for like 5 minutes at a time and compare haha.

digglover,

max

Out to lunch
"connoisseurs" (I had to spell check it). Can't help you with your comparison method. There are so many different strains, types, whatever, that's it's ridiculous. I suspect that some (maybe your selection?) are fairly easy to distinguish, while others are so similar that only a few could tell one from the other. I would think that you'd have to sample them over a period of days to get a handle on the differences. And are you trying to distinguish them by taste or effect?

max,

max

Out to lunch
Sounds like my kind of job. If you need an assistant tester let me know. :brow:

max,

digglover

Haha... I've only got a half a gram of each - All for myself :lol:...

Right now I'm basically trying 2 stems at around the same time each night trying to guage their effects and taste. I'm keeping a journal. Sound like a decent plan?

What would you say are some effects to look for? Like couch-lock, paranoia, energy etc.? I haven't vaped a lot of dope so I'm not familiar with the variety of effects.

digglover,

heapofJeep

Couch-lock, paranoia, energy are good judgements. I would add lenth of effects,head or body high, and weed hangover

heapofJeep,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
heres what I did when I had 4 uniquely different strains

took out a notebook...divided one side of the paper into 4 boxes. At the top right corner of each box I would write the name of the strain I was vaking off of.

that was a good way to do it for me at least...oh and the PD helped with that one. Pd is a nice direct stream of vapor that really lets you taste the true taste of the herb.

hope this helped

:peace:

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom