• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Joke thread

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
9d65f591b5c266a7a6fbd7c4fa97974b641b9ba042951f3b80d0698cc09caf2e.jpg

okydokes

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was eating a giant marshmallow.........I woke up, pillow was gone!

okydokes,
Reactions: macbill

Tranquility

https://babylonbee.com/news/fringe-conspiracy-theorist-believes-epstein-committed-suicide
Fringe Conspiracy Theorist Believes Epstein Just Killed Himself

BAKER'S BEND, ID—Fringe conspiracy theorist Alec Peters has pushed a lot of crazy theories, including false flag shootings, NASA weather control, and the idea that everyone in Washington, D.C. is a lizard-person under the control of an advanced alien race (though he's actually provided some interesting evidence for that last claim).

But Peters has finally left the reservation with his latest claim: that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in prison.

Peters recently published his latest YouTube video, titled "WHAT THE DEEP STATE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW: EPSTEIN ACTUALLY DID JUST COMMIT SUICIDE."

"I know most of you out there are going to call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but here goes: Epstein committed suicide," he said on his video. "The mainstream thinking here is that he didn't do it and that someone else had him killed, but that's what all these normies out there want you to believe.

A lot of Peters' followers quickly unsubscribed, calling him a crackpot.

"I could track with him through his flat-earth phase, but this is too far," wrote one commenter. "Unsubscribing."

His video was immediately demonetized and scrubbed from the internet, presumably by deep state operatives who want to cover up the truth.​

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
A pregnant woman gets into a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby. The doctor replies, "Ma'am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them." The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother - he's an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well, what's the girl's name?" "Denise," the doctor says. The new mother thinks, "Wow, that's not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise!" Then she asks the doctor, "What's the boy's name?" The doctor replies, "DeNephew."

Top Bottom