John McCain and cannabis??

MinnBobber

@Vitolo or any AZ FCers, can you point him in the direction of med cannabis ASAP and maybe get him a free vaporizer ;)

Besides saving a vets life, it might be a tool to educate the millions of "tools" who still believe cannabis is the evil weed. Really, it might help the cannabis cause and we need any help we can get!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I love John McCain. A hero in my book. Maybe I don't believe in all of his politics but he's balanced and fair. I would buy him a 1/4 oz of cannabis anytime. This will be McCain's finest hour with his leadership in the Republican Party. Maybe he can hold this cancer off the full five years. He's already 80. He missed his chance at being president but his work isn't done yet.

MinnBobber

Cannabis has been shown to kill this type of very aggressive brain cancer. That's likely because the brain is very rich with ECS receptors.
Here's some great info on it:
http://constancetherapeutics.com/glioblastoma-and-cannabis-oil.html

FYI,
yesterday I emailed Senator Al Franken (MN) to please reach out to McCain to suggest cannabis.
If any Senator SHOULD be aware of cannabis-power, it's Franken ;)

hafalump

Spread to his brain. Tumor. in his head did him in, plus he refused any treatment.

hafalump,

C No Ego

Spread to his brain. Tumor. in his head did him in, plus he refused any treatment.

" plus he refused any treatment." maybe that was it? he did not use the canna oil nor did a bio chemist explain the cancer treatment process to him... maybe a biochemist did?!? who knows?

C No Ego,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
It spread to his brain, but it was still Melanoma.
The type of cannibis treatment mentioned above was for a specific type of brain cancer.

Jill NYC,

C No Ego

It spread to his brain, but it was still Melanoma.
The type of cannibis treatment mentioned above was for a specific type of brain cancer.

just so you know... people proclaim this type of cancer and that type... there are many types but only one endocannabinoid system ( ecs) in you that is the pro-homeostasis regulator of all of your cells... if any of your cells are cancerous your ECS regulates/kills them as needed... many cancers yet only one ECS, your ecs is your bodies cancer defense system

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
just so you know... people proclaim this type of cancer and that type... there are many types but only one endocannabinoid system ( ecs) in you that is the pro-homeostasis regulator of all of your cells... if any of your cells are cancerous your ECS regulates/kills them as needed... many cancers yet only one ECS, your ecs is your bodies cancer defense system
Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Jill NYC,
Top Bottom