JoDa Glassworks

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I'm cool with stalkers too brother! Lol As long as you're a fan I don't care if you spend money. Obviously it's nice when you all do but, it's really not my driving force behind this endeavor.
I got a lot on my plate right now!!
I don't fuck around with little orders when I order it's all out.
I don't want to be trying to hold u back on my order cause I'm broke.
Wish I had that chick on the 50. Cal shooting the likes @DieHard always uses it.
When I pull trigger that's what it will be like.
A hot bitch on a 50.cal full auto Let's Rock-N-Roll motherfucker's!!!
Or Scarface look at u now!!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Here ya go!
QtZEucr.jpg

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Hey joda pretty VAKED last night all good!!
Just wanted to share with u.
@DieHard one of my best friends started a thread for support for me its in the Lounge.
I don't know what u could use to carry it but there is tons of white light and positive vibes feel free to help yourself maybe bring one of those joda jars with you . Lol
Me I'm a certified Sickie I just pour it in through my chest.
Visit their regularly to pick up my spirit.
Oh yes reminds me do you make stash jar's you should consider it if u don't.
Have an Awesome day I hope more pieces go in the kiln and less in the trash.:nod::2c:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I can't wait to get a slap with my order, fingers crossed! I got a spot right next to my PIU sticker on my VVPS vacated for THE JODA! Did you ever get any update on your 711 bud? My 710 left Flushing early on the 30th and no update, looks like a Bermuda triangle occurrence going on there.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
@MrStrickland my IG is @JODA_GLASS everything I make is custom. Not much of an inventory to speak of. 3-5 weeks is my normal lead time.

@SSVUN~YAH nope. Lost in space. Really bums me out too. Wanted that piece to rip on my birthday. Maybe it'll show by the 12th. Lol
I would follow you on IG
Does that mean I have to make an account?
Don't do social media I didn't have an e mail until I got a smart phone. Lol and that was only a year ago.
Don't use computer's I can't even figure out how to get an avatar had one fucked with it no more avatar makes it more fun to find myself. Ha

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Might have to pm you about a marble for my new lighted marble stand, between the three wooden dishes. Do you enjoy marbles Joda? Also do you believe your slap will fit the space cleared on the VVPS in the upper left of the poker table? TIA!
hLKzHIN.jpg

Erwin

JoDa, happy 1 year torchiversary! Seriously man, you just don't stop blowing my mind. I stared at the pictures of that last bucket you made forever (some better quality/larger ones would be appreciated, on that note). That honeycomb under the drips is ridiculous. That pendant is gorgeous too... I love that turquoise color and the pattern is mesmerizing. And I'm not generally a fan of wigwaggy-like stuff.

Take your crazy skills and add your modesty, dedication, drive and vision and I have no doubt, as others have said, that you're going places. Crazy huge awesome fricking amazing places.

Once my current order is done I'm going to have to hop back in line pretty quick for a custom pendant. And when you get to the point where you're producing full-on bubblers and freestanding pieces, I'll be jumping back in line again damn quick.

I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for you... Keep on keepin on brotha! :tup:

demonscars

Hey @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd just wondering, I have 2 of your stems that are unfortunately cracked (by my clumsiness, not by your excellent quality). Would I be able to send them back for possible repair or use in other pieces (hell, even other pieces for other buyers if you wanted maybe for a small discount on a future order)? I really know nothing about glass blowing so don't know if its be possible but it feels wasteful throwing either of them out and I'd have no clue how to repair myself. I could send you photos if you wanted.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
@Erwin thank you for your kind words. I'd be nowhere without the support of you guys here on FC.

@demonscars a repair depends on the severity of the damage. If it's a simple hairline crack it a possibility that it can be repaired.

Repairs can go a couple of different ways real fast. It can go smoothly and everything can go great or the second you put a flame to it the cracks can spread like wildfire. So as I tell anyone that inquires about a repair, it's a total crap shoot.

BoogerMan

Got my first nano in today :tup::rockon:

Fiddleback Walnut. I love how dark the wood is!

It is WAYYYYY smaller than I thought. I opened the box and was like, aww this thing is cute, now where's the real one :rofl:

I guess I never knew the dimensions and I always thought it was much bigger than the Solo.

So you can probably tell how surprised I was when it was about an inch shorter than my Solo :wave:

I've got a 14mm gong on the way from EV to hold me over until I get my Mega Mai Tai Joda carbed gongs :tup::D

Me being a dumbass and not looking up a tutorial on how to use it, I loaded the herb on the top side of the screen (I didn't want herb to fall out of the stem and get on the nano heating element) and put it on the nano and took a big draw and got a mouthful of cannabis :rofl:funny but not very tasty :puke:

Round 2: I now loaded it the right way this time and gave it a good draw before I put it on the nano to make sure the herb doesn't fall onto the heating element. It worked much better compared to round 1 lol.

Still, I can't wait to get my gongs and use it inverted :smug:

B4745470-17C5-4E9E-BC2B-829A3332802F_zpsb4e7fsar.jpg

Top Bottom