JoDa Glassworks

ean

im so jealous that all of his glass looks and works so great for everybody! except for me.......

ean,

ean

Yeah how weird that you have the only solo with such a weird sized heating chamber out of all of my customers! I replaced your piece once on me. Don't come in my thread talking shit dude! Ask any of my other customers if their happy.
im not talking shit, just saying my experience, arizer really fucked my solo up or something lol.

ean,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Ok. I'm just saying you stated the first one was too tight so it caused you to break it and cut your hand (which you also tried to hold me responsible for if I remember correctly) I replaced it very quickly with one that was literally .5 mm smaller and it was apparently so loose it was unusable. I did anything i know how to do.

Pm me.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
im not talking shit, just saying my experience, arizer really fucked my solo up or something lol.
KIEyD8N.jpg

Solo is so easy!

ean

Ok. I'm just saying you stated the first one was too tight so it caused you to break it and cut your hand (which you also tried to hold me responsible for if I remember correctly) I replaced it very quickly with one that was literally .5 mm smaller and it was apparently so loose it was unusable. I did anything i know how to do.

Pm me.
are you implying im making this up?

ean,

Justpassedu

are you implying im making this up?
Have you replaced your rubber o ring in the arizer , it's in the heating chamber and comes in different sizes wich could cause this. Maybe arizer gave you the wrong size when you purchased. I'd go to there website and buy the stock rings and replace them. Also pre heat before inserting a stem. That's pretty cool of VaPeD&CoNfUsEd to replace a broken glass piece , usually glass blowers don't go out of there way to do that and glass doesn't carry a warranty unless it's broken when it arrives.

ean

Have you replaced your rubber o ring in the arizer , it's in the heating chamber and comes in different sizes wich could cause this. Maybe arizer gave you the wrong size when you purchased. I'd go to there website and buy the stock rings and replace them. Also pre heat before inserting a stem. That's pretty cool of VaPeD&CoNfUsEd to replace a broken glass piece , usually glass blowers don't go out of there way to do that and glass doesn't carry a warranty unless it's broken when it arrives.
It was the version with ceramic heating I believer or whatever the old one was. I'm going to take pics to show him to see what we think the problem was. The solo is now in my friends hands.

ean,

exit

I have a ceramic one and at one time had three non ceramic solos at the same time, all my JoDa solo gear works perfectly in all, the ceramic bowl in mine also isn't a different size than the others :shrug:

There was some talk somewhere in the solo thread about identifying fake solos which had weird problems like not being able to fit real stems but i just wanted to point that part of the Solo thread out to you if you have not checked that out.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Only mention of fake Solos that I can recall right now is that there was a listing on Ali Baba listing 5 Solos for a stupid low price. Far as I know nobody has actually reported a fake Solo in the thread with video/picture proof.

Top Bottom