JoDa Glassworks

nihil

Member, Known Well
For those of you receiving pieces from here on out. I'm now using the new and improved thicker screens. Please let me know if you like them or if I'm needing to go back to the drawing board.

Screen seems fine. The shape also looks good compared to OEM.

One note: I'm a "hardcore" believer in the Convex Side Faces the Heat Source theory, so I flipped the included screen around before initial use. They tend to stay a lot cleaner this way.

Also, I noticed the glass is thicker on the stem than my last GonG from you. Is this the new standard? If so, awesome.

nihil,
Reactions: Snappo

blankrider

When you have the screen inserted in the convex direction how to you adjust it in the gong?

blankrider,

nihil

Member, Known Well
When you have the screen inserted in the convex direction how to you adjust it in the gong?

Uhm, the same way as if it was in the other direction? I don't think I am following you.

Basically I push it up or down with a wide ended toothpick (I get these at a local pub). They are basically flag shaped sticks of wood. Or I use a gun pick; a thin rod.

nihil,

Disney

Hey Joda, are you making mini tubes?
And Phase 2 begins... :science::rockon:
Was just curious because I am in the market. 14mm mini tube with black and slyme. I'm still continuing to shop in my area for mini tubes. I recently bought a halen honey hole (male) but havent found a mini tube with a long enough down stem to support it.

Slime-Mini-Tube-600x800.jpg
1346-275x300.jpg
iqVfyCN.jpg

but let's not jump the gun yet. I'm still in the market and just bringing up curiosity. but combo of black/slyme

Disney,

Disney

Lol. what is in your capability? If you are even open to accepting a project like so.

Disney,

farscaper

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Double post I know but I can't edit it.

Anyways. I got an ridiculous offer on some tools today and need some quick extra cash. So here's a pile of pendants I have sitting here.

dJlwdOE.jpg

Let me know if there's any you'd like to see closer. All kinds of hot new colors in here. Pink slyme, fade to black, alien tech among others. Hit me up for some badass deals. Seriously cheap today guys.

Here's a look at the alien tech and slyme eyeball on the right. You can't see the slyme for the iris in the pic because iphone cameras suck. But it's badass. Just came out of the kiln a couple hours ago.

8BFLwAs.jpg

Lmk guys. FAT DEALS!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Double post I know but I can't edit it.

Anyways. I got an ridiculous offer on some tools today and need some quick extra cash. So here's a pile of pendants I have sitting here.

dJlwdOE.jpg

Let me know if there's any you'd like to see closer. All kinds of hot new colors in here. Pink slyme, fade to black, alien tech among others. Hit me up for some badass deals. Seriously cheap today guys.

Here's a look at the alien tech and slyme eyeball on the right. You can't see the slyme for the iris in the pic because iphone cameras suck. But it's badass. Just came out of the kiln a couple hours ago.

8BFLwAs.jpg

Lmk guys. FAT DEALS!
Your getting good quickly,
With your new gear will you make some water pipes?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@DieHard of coarse you can add to your order. Shoot me a message.

@blankrider get with me.

@ataxian thank you and yes, I'm starting with mini tubes but I'm gettin there chief. I appreciate your kind words.
I'm a rookie gardener.
We all start some where?
As soon as you feel right I'll have you make me a cool piece.
your stuff is turning heads!

Last edited:
Top Bottom