JoDa Glassworks

MuushuPork

I wouldnt mind a simple water pipe that makes you think of a wooden sherlock holmes style pipe only bigger. Just a few holes in the perc. Maybe some colors. Just writin my thoughts down so i dont forget. This is a process.

Edit: for the enano of course.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
How cool is my cheapo d020d?
NJLNrIb.jpg

Pink slyme for the win!

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I think it is a 18mm->14mm lo-pro downstem with a 14mm GonG

When I used one with my GBD bubbler it would add a tiny bit of resistance (smaller bore of the downstem) that can help you pace your hit on a low drag piece. Lets you physically pull harder without quickly running out of breath.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah it's a 18 down stem with a 14 gong. Open end on the stem. It's purely for looks. That perk empties as soon as you start hitting it anyways. So you basically end up with a big bubble around the down stem. Looks pretty shaweet tho don't it!

3OtVW7N.jpg

Last edited:

farscaper

Yeah it's a 18 down stem with a 14 gong. Open end on the stem. It's purely for looks. That perk empties as soon as you start hitting it anyways. So you basically end up with a big bubble around the down stem. Looks pretty shaweet tho don't it!

3OtVW7N.jpg
all in one!

farscaper,

Zebowski

Custom Title
VnC,

Wow, that Pink Slyme really changes in the light, don't it? Very cool.

I like your creativity and the worked glass ornamentation. I'm wondering what 3D stuff you could do besides drips on that carburetor tube. Like maybe marble(s) tab(s), etc? Anything like those implosion pendants you do? I'd love to have some sort of cool 3D art to stare at when up close taking a hit. :o:drool:

Thoughts? What might be practical and beautiful?

Thanks for the cool photos! :leaf::peace:

Edit: Something to add to the piece you're making me? :brow: Something on top, so I see it when I'm looking down on it?

Last edited:

farscaper

VnC,

Wow, that Pink Slyme really changes in the light, don't it? Very cool.

I like your creativity and the worked glass ornamentation. I'm wondering what 3D stuff you could do besides drips on that carburetor tube. Like maybe marble(s) tab(s), etc? Anything like those implosion pendants you do? I'd love to have some sort of cool 3D art to stare at when up close taking a hit. :o:drool:

Thoughts? What might be practical and beautiful?

Thanks for the cool photos! :leaf::peace:
how about a skeleton hand.... wouldnt that be cool man! the fingers could wrap around the stem....

all but the middle... it shale stand, punctuating my attitude toward combustion!

ie the carb would be the middle finger.

@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd go have fun with that idea man!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'm not sure what all I could do. I'd like to get a little gear/cog mold. That'd look cool at the end.

Speaking of implosions....

Here's a couple I did today on my new torch.

First the fade to black backed with pink slyme and a pink slyme bail.

uTJmdP4.jpg

Then the fade to black backed by green slyme with a fade to black bail.

RDGxnV3.jpg

I soooo wish my phone camera could do these colors an ounce of justice!

Both for sale btw.

Zebowski

Custom Title
So awesome! I wonder if a shape with that level of detail could be combined with a clip that would attach it to a scientific GonG to act as a handle?

Just trying to figure ways to be able to stare at your art while bubbling.

Zebowski,

exit

Great! Glad they worked out for you.

I have to admit the 18mm has been getting a lot more use than the stem. Which is okay, because I can look at it more, and the pink is gorgeous.

The 18mm no question hits better than either of my Planetvape Solo Gongs by the way (I had the ground and currently have a PVHE Gong) and is a charm to use. The blue on top of the red is beautiful.

I have no doubt I will be back for more glass in the future from you.

vLlh2k0.png

Top Bottom