JoDa Glassworks

hafalump

Half way
7uAtQcZ.jpg

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
@DieHard to even mention my name near the likes of mike shelbo and many of those other artists is borderline insanity. While I'm incredibly flattered, I'm nowhere near that level.

It's interesting how he was just saying he needs a break and to work on basics...

I'm into supporting blowers, but mentioning contests like this only serve to strengthen ego, and not glassblowing. If you go to the glasslifeform site, you'll see the work there is way past what our brother can currently do. To encourage that is only going to lead to disappointment and a short blowing career.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Oh I just realized you ordered April 26th. You won't be but about a week later than we initially thought.

I'm not overly impressed either. That's why I'm dumping customs to be honest. Too many variables that can hold shit up.

@Mr. Gweilo 420 no need to delete. I'm sure it's frustrating because of the delays. I get frustrated just as much if not more.

My point is I understand and I try to make up for the delays folks. Trust me guys I don't like missing my dates anymore than you guys do. Would you rather I rush the product? Would you prefer refunds? If that's the case then please feel free to speak up. Otherwise until you blow custom glass for a group such as the FC community (really rough crowd whether we want to admit it or not lol) you just can't understand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom