JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'll have my piece tomorrow right? :)

I had Ms.V&C do my shipping run this morning while I was on some very important business calls. So assuming all goes well then yes. Although I have learned not to rely on usps lately. So don't be surprised if it's Monday.

Sorry I haven't been getting back to people today like usual but it has been BUSY to say the least!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Can't edit but wanted show off this pendy that just came outta the kiln.

Fp7fSv7.jpg

MuushuPork

I will give examples when i get home.

Edit: ever seen bioshock? That game borrowed alot of its style from art deco.

Last edited:
MuushuPork,
Reactions: sasNW

MuushuPork

For me Art Deco is all about geometry, symmetry and repetition... angles, perfect geometric arcs... etc

Not ideal for lamp work I would have thought. Would suit platework/stained glass type stuff perfectly.

TY Based Grey Area. We are kindred spirits. Ameno.

SasNw thats my favorite game for aesthetics. Its an amazing classic as well.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah the straight line geometry stuf is literally the opposite of glass. It would be especially hard for someone such as myself that's only been blowing glass for less than 4 months now.

MuushuPork

Yeah the straight line geometry stuf is literally the opposite of glass. It would be especially hard for someone such as myself that's only been blowing glass for less than 4 months now.

Well put but i will put this one in the vault for when i have a better idea and you are ready.

Edit: i think the reason i want it might be thats its not possible and hence i havent seen anything that gives me that feel.

Top Bottom