• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JoDa Glassworks

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Almost.... I actually make a pull and then attach it to the correct size tube. Then crack the tube off at a little over 3/4 of an inch. Then polish a lip onto it then flare it with my reamer multiple times until I get the fit I'm looking for. Unless it's the dotted ones. Those I use the tube from before and just do the dot work instead of having to weld two separate pieces. Then polish a lip and ream to the correct size.

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Needing to re-up on more supplies yet again. So here's what I currently have left for the nano.

xSigfGA.jpg

20$ for any stem
20$ for any gong (the 2 to the far left are 14s the red one is 18)
Or
35$ for any combo of the 2
This is including paypal fees and shipping to the continental US.

Caligula

Maximus
Needing to re-up on more supplies yet again. So here's what I currently have left for the nano.

xSigfGA.jpg

20$ for any stem
20$ for any gong (the 2 to the far left are 14s the red one is 18)
Or
35$ for any combo of the 2
This is including paypal fees and shipping to the continental US.

That one on the right...

035_alien-referee.gif

@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd will we be able to request custom colors at some point?

BTW I really really liked the red/yellow stem in the back on the far left! Need Moar like that.

KO4TrcL.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
That one on the right...

035_alien-referee.gif

@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd will we be able to request custom colors at some point?

BTW I really really liked the red/yellow stem in the back on the far left! Need Moar like that.

KO4TrcL.jpg
You can request custom colors now. That red/yellow stem in the back left is actually amber/purple and is one of my favorite colors to work with and look at. I have some mega Mai tai coming on Friday that I'm very excited about as well.

Top Bottom