• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JhanPixel 18mm ShowerHead Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlo4sho

I listed this for sale a few weeks ago. After I listed it, I discovered some imperfections and didn't feel comfortable selling the piece at that time. So, I've decided to relist the item for $20 less. Here's what appears to be wrong with the piece:

There are a few areas with several small "knicks" in the glass. There is also a "ring" around the dewaar joint, perhaps from the manufacturing process. When I run my fingernail over the knicks, it's clear that this is some sort of wear to the glass, and not just a mark. With that said, the knicks don't affect the performance of the glass and I don't think any of them are worrisome unless you drop the bubbler or knock it into something which might worsen the damage. It functions very well, and provides a nice smooth draw without much drag (if you add more water, you can achieve a chuggy hit)It's thick, solid glass so I think this piece should still last for a very long time. It has never been dropped or misused. I'm not sure how the damage happened as I'm pretty sure they weren't there when I bought it. Perhaps while cleaning.

It's a great low cost bubbler and was a great daily driver for me when I didn't want to dirty or risk breaking the big boys. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Here are some pictures. I tried to show the marks but they're hard to picture.

$85 shipped to the lower 48. US Buyers only please. Paypal fees and USPS Priority Mail included in price.

pKorFtd.jpg

MNFAYlX.jpg

oTiUoUW.jpg

5pmOHRI.jpg

Vnd6eJV.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom