Jeb Bush Use to Smoke Marijuana and Sell Hash at Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If he traveled back in time when he made that prediction, than the civil war already happened, eh?
Titor predicted we would be in it right now, however, his world-line is different/separate from ours and he made no bones about that in his postings. In fact he said the best way to start a global war would be to invent a time machine. In Titor's world-line WW3 started later this year I believe.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Civil war (movements since 2004, military since 2012): the most immediate of Titor's predictions was of an upcoming civil war in the United States having to do with "order and rights".[10] He described it as beginning in 2004,[11] with civil unrest surrounding the presidential election of that year. This civil conflict that he characterizes as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"[11] will be "pretty much at everyone's doorstep"[10] and erupts by 2008. Titor claimed that as a 13-year old in 2011, he fought with the Fighting Diamondbacks, a shotgun infantry unit of Florida, for at least four years. However, in other posts he describes himself as hiding from the war.

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the U.S. by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

Like Nostradamus, it is fairly easy to adjust to someones predictions...

And one more thing. If we really HAVE to have another Bush, I'm in favor of Barbara...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The concept of Time Travel, and it's related effects, hurts my head.

But I must say I would REALLY like to see what this country (and the world) would look like today if GWB had never been elected...

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Hopefully The republicans can find something better than this email hooey before election time to keep this broad from becoming president.:rolleyes:

Silver420Surfer,

Gunky

Hopefully The republicans can find something better than this email hooey before election time to keep this broad from becoming president.:rolleyes:

Broad? Your misogyny is repellent. That and your support for a bunch of batshit crazy politicians, stupid racists who don't care how much harm they do to the country as long as they can posture about how anti-Obama they are. Ignore list for you.

Last edited:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@Gunky - It was meant to be "mocking" that video post right before mine, hence my "roll eyes" smiley at the end of my last sentence.

I guess my not-to-sly way of reverse sarcasm didn't go as intended. Please read some of prior posts here and around, you will see I have ZERO love for the "guns, god, and greed" party.

Sorry for any confusion caused.

Gunky

Oh, whoops! Sorry. I'm kind of angry about dingbat racist repubs just lately. It's not just Obama they are dissing; it's a good sized majority of voters who twice elected him. We didn't do that by accident and I wish they would stop thwarting us. In my view the republican party is in a process of fairly rapid self destruction and they keep trying to take the rest of us down the hole with them.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I am a political atheist when it comes to politics and reserve the right to laugh at both sides since they are both ridiculous. Truly in my heart I'm a Libertarian but its not workable in th real world. This board leans so hard to the left that I thought some balance would be nice from time to time. Sorry if I offended any of the two-party warring types, I try to rise above the political theater (read Bullshit) we are supposed to consume.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I am a political atheist when it comes to politics and reserve the right to laugh at both sides since they are both ridiculous.
And I was just exercising my opinion there as well.

Truly in my heart I'm a Libertarian but its not workable in th real world. This board leans so hard to the left that I thought some balance would be nice from time to time. Sorry if I offended any of the two-party warring types, I try to rise above the political theater (read Bullshit) we are supposed to consume.
By trying to bring "balance" I would say that you are not rising above it. Which i totally don't mind at all. But let's not act like you are "above" all that, after throwing videos and quips around. Again, I don't mind, what side you are on, if any. But you honestly can't post that and not expect a little grumbling from the left side of the board, which I believe you know.

A jab is a jab, man. You took one, don't try to pull it back now lol. And keep em coming, poltical discourse doesn't always have to end with anger or bad feelings. This gives me practice for when I encounter other white "libertrians" in my day to day.

olivianewtonjohn

If Hilary is the nominee im voting green party. And not because of this email scandal but because of her right of Obama policies. Hopefully neither her or Jeb are the nominees

olivianewtonjohn,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
But you honestly can't post that and not expect a little grumbling from the left side of the board, which I believe you know.
Well I posted that picture of Barbara Bush earlier because I dislike them too! Hillary is getting it from all sides, even her neighbors are getting into the act now. I see a "take-down" being allowed here. Interesting that there might be a felony attached to all this . . .

Screen-Shot-2015-03-13-at-2.53.32-PM.jpg

t-dub,

blackisbeautiful

Jebby Boy, and every single republican who has admitted to smoking need to be sentenced and imprisoned for being hypocrits about something they themselves do but vote against. How can anyone belong to a party that has been so anti-pot and admit to being a pothead but not anymore since they decided it was not right for them.

blackisbeautiful,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Pro-Union till I die.
Ask the middle class how the killing off of organized labor worked out. If you can find any of them.
I'd rather give the power to the union boss than to corporate America. Corporations will always find a way to exploit, but the working man/woman, without a voice...yeah, they're fucked.
QtZEucr.jpg

Unions know how to take care of their own. If I HAVE to decide between the lesser of two evils, then the Pro-Organized Labor gets my vote before pro-CANNIBIS. I WILL find my CANNIBIS no matter what. Always have always will. EVEN through the Reagan years! (When Broward County,FL had the most expensive Helicopters in the nation to fight the War on Pot, I still got mine!) Where there is a will, there is weed. If they kill our Unions WE ALL will suffer.
American by birth. Union by Chioce!

lwien

Jebby Boy, and every single republican who has admitted to smoking need to be sentenced and imprisoned for being hypocrits about something they themselves do but vote against. How can anyone belong to a party that has been so anti-pot and admit to being a pothead but not anymore since they decided it was not right for them.

If you want to imprison hypocrites, we wouldn't have a government.

Edit: Although, a government is supposed to govern so I question if we even have one right now.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Don't look now but its Rand Paul and some Republicans helping the effort to reschedule cannabis (CARERS Act) PDF Link. This is one of the few issues that seems to have bipartisan support in D.C. although we still have assholes like Chaffetz who are still in full prohibition mode. I stand with Rand.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/10/end-federal-war-on-medical-marijuana_n_6836482.html

---
Republican Senator Joins Rand Paul, Signs Medical Marijuana Bill

Republican Sen. Dean Heller announced Wednesday that he’s adding his name to proposed legislation to legalize medical marijuana on the federal level for states with medical marijuana programs.

Sens. Rand Paul, Cory Booker and Kirsten Gillibrand proposed the legislation on Tuesday.

In a press release announcing his decision, Heller stated, “The time has come for the federal government to stop impeding the doctor-patient relationship in states that have decided their own medical marijuana policies. This bipartisan legislation puts Americans who are suffering first by allowing Nevada’s medical marijuana patients, providers, and businesses that are in compliance with state law, to no longer be in violation of federal law and vulnerable to federal prosecution.”

http://dailycaller.com/2015/03/12/republican-senator-joins-rand-paul-signs-medical-marijuana-bill/

Last edited:

Scott A

Your point is illogical. If jeb here has ever ran a red light does that mean he should legalize running red lights?

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
So the New York Post is reporting that the "leak" on Hillary came from Valerie Jarret. Very interesting.

The New York Post’s Edward Klein, citing sources, reported that Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked details to the media concerning Hillary Clinton’s private email usage in connection with her duties as secretary of state. "Six separate probes into Hillary’s performance have been going on at the State Department. I’m told that the e-mail scandal was timed to come out just as Hillary was on the verge of formally announcing that she was running for president — and that there’s more to come."

Hillary Clinton revealed Tuesday that she deleted more than 30,000 “personal” emails from her tenure as secretary of state — and won’t allow access to the private computer server she used to send them.

“The server will remain private,” she declared

“The Obamas are out to get us any way they can.” - Bill Clinton

The sabotage is part of an ongoing feud between the two Democrat powerhouses.

clinton31.jpg

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What Jeb Bush did as governor of Florida regarding his own private email and server use in ways worse than what Hillary Clinton did, although there are obvious difference in scale between a governor and a U.S. Secretary of State, plus we know next to nothing about HRC emails, archived or not, at this point.

Jeb Bush:

Mr. Bush delivered the latest batch of 25,000 emails in May 2014, seven and a half years after leaving the Statehouse and just as he started to contemplate a potential run for the White House, according to a newly disclosed letter written by his lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom