• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Jargon!

EitherOr

I was working on the VaporPedia, and I needed some input from y'all. I created a Glossary page to list some of the many slang the terms used by vaporist(such as ABV, BHO, etc)

What are some other terms/slang that should be included? If you want to help and add a term go ahead, if you cant figure it then please state the term and a brief description and I will do it for you.

:peace:

I edited to add this direct link to it:

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Glossary

EitherOr,

Beezleb

Cool Idea.

Maybe slang/abbreviation for the vape models, like PD for Purple Days or DBV for Da Buddha Vaporizer, SSV for Silver Surfer etc.

Beezleb,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yes, yes they are. I'm hoping to start really contributing to the 'wiki soon, gotta figure it all out first, seems simple enough.... nice work EitherOr!

I like to call AVB, duff. Easier to say in conversation (at least in person).

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
stem=purple days vaporizer bowl
iso=rubbing alc.
'cano=volcano :ko:
E=Extreme
VG=vapor genie

ill think of more later

Hennessy1414,

Costanza

I don't know much about updating wikis but it occurred to me that it might look better if you had sub-categories for some of the larger groups of terms. Anything related to the PD could be under PD, etc.
Would only look good if there were enough related terms to warrant the separated groupings, though :/

*PD
*Stem
*Billy Bowl
*SSV

Costanza,

EitherOr

Yeah, aside from putting more info on there, next item on my list is to alphabetize the contents. that way I can make the list look like this

A

alpha
aardvark

B

bravo
biscuit

And so on... But first I need to get more stuff in there, and anyway it's not mine... anyone can work on it!

edit: The glossarry is now alphabetized, this serves as the sub-grouping

Costanza said:
I don't know much about updating wikis but it occurred to me that it might look better if you had sub-categories for some of the larger groups of terms. Anything related to the PD could be under PD, etc.
Would only look good if there were enough related terms to warrant the separated groupings, though :/

*PD
*Stem
*Billy Bowl
*SSV

EitherOr,

Smoking

Not quite sure of origins, but people around here call the vaporized herb obama browns

Smoking,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Smoking said:
Not quite sure of origins, but people around here call the vaporized herb obama browns
thats some racy shit :|

i wouldn't EVER call it that but to each his own

:2c:

Hennessy1414,

Beezleb

Ive never heard it called obama brown I wouldnt call it that. Typically I see it referred to as ABV, AVB and Duff and remains but im hardly an expert on linguistics of vaping.

Beezleb,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
eLiguL said:
gong=glass on glass
damn I knew I forgot something :doh:

SpiralArchitect said:
It's obviously a poor (and failed) attempt at humor....
thank you :)

we dont need to start off this new era with bullshit jokes...it was only cool with bush and his predecessors :p

mmj=medical marijuana

Hennessy1414,

Smoking

SpiralArchitect said:
No, that is what we actually call them.

However, my apologies if it was considered racist, I forgot people still reside on old issues.

Smoking,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Smoking said:
SpiralArchitect said:
No, that is what we actually call them.

However, my apologies if it was considered racist, I forgot people still reside on old issues.
old issue? dude your the one that made the racy comment :rolleyes:

troll=An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

:lol:

Hennessy1414,
Top Bottom