1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

JAMAICAN CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE (recept, pics)

Discussion in 'Cooking with Cannabis' started by Kuzmich, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Kuzmich

Kuzmich Well-Known Member

Hello from Russia to this great vaporise enthusiasts comunity. Im glad to be here!
    1st of all let you know english isn't my native language so sorry for slang :rolleyes:
    cakes I cook by recept of my mate. His cakes are well known among here :) usually using leafs for it.

these days I cooked this jamaican banana chocolate cake :tup:

[​IMG]

I like smell and TASTE! its deliciouse!
    The cake on the picture is for 5-6 persons :tup: To make GOOD butter used 1 litre jar of ruderalis buds ;D but this cake is only a half of that butter hehe to be continue... :D

Next I write original recept which I translated for you and using myself. The recept is prooven.

The taste is very nice ! Ganja transforms into something special thick smell and taste. Very very lovely and tasty :)

Check this out HIGH resolution pics of mine cakes ver 2.0

http://img863.imageshack.us/img863/1394/dscn9838t.jpg

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6134/dscn9837n.jpg

this was my best ever till this moment. Please write here if you'll try it :D

2. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

From Russia with Love, eh?

That looks delicious. :p

Welcome.............and thank you.

Dosvedanya :)

Kuzmich and deadheadbill like this.
  3. Nycdeisel

Nycdeisel Well-Known Member

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I love chocolate, and I love bananas! couldnt find a better recipe that has both! :lol:
    Thank you for sharing :)

4. tdavie

tdavie Unconscious Objector

Thanks for posting. I like banana type desserts.

Tom

I've never lined bananas yet that I know of

5. Kuzmich

lwien well with love for sacred plant:) thank you! I really like here :D
    Nycdeisel, tdavie at 1st time I would recommend you to cook it without good butter to test everything.
    There is a herb on the table in front of me, its origin from Canada and known as EWS ;) Had you heard about it?

Another one tip is that if you use wet/fresh material for cooking it'll take much longer than hour to cook it inside especially coz of high size of fresh green material.

Actually Im outdoor head :ko: been around international boards (IC, UDG, AFN, SS) for sometime and always cook males and leafs. trim and sometimes popcorn are using for different extracts, But my lovely is jelly-hash mix of dry-sift and ethanol washed oil.

Im interesting in vaporation of different herbs. My mate's sister had asthma ... may I help her by inhale of nature vapour ? what herbs should we try? I have many in my garden basil, mint, tarragon, marjoram, fennel and many others.

6. weedemon

weedemon enthusiast

welcome to the board man! that is a nice contribution to the board :) looks delicious :)

Kuzmich and deadheadbill like this.
  7. Lo

Lo Combustion free since '09 Staff Member

Nice!! Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing! Looks awesome and I do love chocolate and bananas!!

Glad to see some love from Russia :) Hope you hang around :D

Kuzmich likes this.
  8. herbgirl

herbgirl cannabis aromatherapist

Welcome! Nice to have another baker on the forums! Depending upon what the specific lung condition may be, there are many appropriate herbs for vaporization. I understand coltsfoot is supposed to help with asthma, but i would make sure to check with a doctor first as I have never used it. I have had success clearing up my son's croup (in a few hours!) with a blend of eucalyptus smithii and peppermint essential oils vaporized from a Zephyr Ion bag, breathed in over a period of maybe ten minutes. they would probably work in dry herb form as well. I've also treated my grandmother's bronchitis successfully with a similar blend of oils designed for her condition. Along with the antibiotics from her doctor, she was feeling better in short order. Cannabis is also supposed to be helpful for asthma, i assume it's the bronchial dilating effect of THC. Whatever you do, use your best judgement and go slowly with it, herbs are powerful medicines and it's easy to overdo if you aren't familiar with their effects.

Kuzmich and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  9. ataxian

ataxian California

do you mine if I take your formula and convert it to be gluten/dairy free?

10. deadheadbill

deadheadbill I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...

Looks good man. I'm gonna try that next time I get a bunch of trim.

Kuzmich, SSVUN~YAH and ataxian like this.
  11. Breathemetal

Breathemetal Well-Known Member

Those look delicious

12. Kuzmich

So much time passed since this cooking has been started...
    Thank you all for comments :) The cakes were very tasty. I gathered 70+grams of avb so going to cook some new soon:razz:
    Ataxian, originally that receipt was found in the net. Just add cannabutter :) so I don't mind at all :wave:

by the way all pics from quote are click-able :rockon:

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  13. Lo

Lo Combustion free since '09 Staff Member

:) Nice to see you back and look forward to seeing what you cook up next ;)

I made a banana chocolate cake with Nutella frosting last week. Neighbors and husband begging for more. I was just trying to use up bananas before they went bad. No more cake for them lol.

Kuzmich likes this.
  14. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

You guys have some crazy looking electrical sockets over there.

[​IMG]

Kuzmich likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors