Jack Frost, anyone with experience?

Dr. Plutonious

I finally had the opportunity to purchase some quality Jack Herer the other day, and have been loving as my "get shit done" weed. However, in the evenings I'm always a big fan of hybrids and I noticed the strain Jack Frost. For those that don't know, apparently it is a hybrid of Jack Herer and Northern Lights #5.

Was curious what you guys thought of this strain and how it matches up to Jack Herer in comparison.

Crohnie

Crohn's Warrior
I haven't had Jack Herer, but I have had Jack Frost. This was my personal favorite strain out of the many medical strains that I tried in Colorado. I like the "get shit done" quality of a Sativa like Jack Herer, but I also like a good body stone. Jack Frost gives you the perfect combination of the two. The perfect hybrid, IMO.

I've been smoking/vaping for 30 years. Jack Frost is definitely in my top 3.

Tweek

If you can get some Jack Frost, I say do it. I find Jack Herer can crack me out a bit if I have too much...frost is, as Crohnie mentions, a nice balanced strain.

Keep in mind, YMMV depending on the grower.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I haven't had Jack Herer, but I have had Jack Frost. This was my personal favorite strain out of the many medical strains that I tried in Colorado. I like the "get shit done" quality of a Sativa like Jack Herer, but I also like a good body stone. Jack Frost gives you the perfect combination of the two. The perfect hybrid, IMO.

Indeed. I fucking love Jack Frost. It is one of my favorite strains.

deadheadbill,
Reactions: Tweek

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer

Wow! Just Pax'd some Jack Frost... Seems like a solid hybrid, I'd have to agree with Tweek who said he prefers the Frost over the Herer as it is more balanced. Kinda funny Tweek says it cracks him out as whenever I read the name on here I read Tweek and always think of it as Tweaker and Tweakers love being cracked out lol...

I digress - Jack Frost gets the job done hehehe. Also seems like a good one for us IBD sufferers Chrohnie :smug:

Tweek

Wow! Just Pax'd some Jack Frost... Seems like a solid hybrid, I'd have to agree with Tweek who said he prefers the Frost over the Herer as it is more balanced. Kinda funny Tweek says it cracks him out as whenever I read the name on here I read Tweek and always think of it as Tweaker and Tweakers love being cracked out lol...

I digress - Jack Frost gets the job done hehehe. Also seems like a good one for us IBD sufferers Chrohnie :smug:

:lol: I am cracked out naturally, so pure Sativa sends me over the edge. I love Jack Herer, but can only do it occasionally, otherwise you will find me turning circles in the grocery store, and whatnot...:mental:

cpxvapor

Jack frost is in my top 5, but there is just something about green crack that i cant get enough if. High quality hash is always in my area too, which i really enjoy vaporizing.:tup:

cpxvapor,

Caligula

Maximus
220px-Jack_frostmp98.jpg

220px-Jack_Frost_VideoCover.png

Jack-Frost-2-The-Revenge-of-the-Mutant-Killer-Snowman-2000.jpg

Caligula,
Top Bottom