J-VOC Oil Collector for Extreme Q

LelandJudsyn

Accessory Maker
@LelandJudsyn can you make a proper video showing us how it collects the oil and than heated up and dumped out ? I understand it does take some use and time to actually build up enough oil for collection. This is an expensive device and if I or someone was going to spend more money than the Eq actually costs for a accessory I'd like to see it actually work with my own eyes. I could be wrong and maybe you have a actual function video , if so please post for us as I only saw a video with the device making bubbles. I'd love to see 1st hand oil being collected as this is what you are marketing the device for. Ty

Edit - Just saw version 2 link , it looks like something I can put together with some lab glass , how would this collect oil and than be heated by the fan and dumped for use ?

Yes I will post a video with actual vapor oil in the Bubbler as soon as the laws in my province will permit it. Legalization process is set to begin in less then a year but current laws are still being enforced. Only visual difference from the video and actual vapor oil is the thickness and color. Real vapor oil with be more like lava and more of a orange / red tinge. If you know a vaporizer reviewer in a more Liberal state that would permit such a video being made I would be glad to send out sample unit to them.

Yes the first prototype of the JVOC was built from lab glass. Although I found lab glass is very expensive and it's easy to order the wrong parts. I spent well over 500$ USD on parts that almost fit :(

Basically the main feature for the JVOC 2.0 is the oil tank is detachable. This concept is custom made and no lab ware ever created works the same way. It also only has 1 bending point or filter before the collection chamber. So oil will collect faster just a little bit less pure then the first JVOC that has 3 filter points. Vapors that come out of the extreme q will stick to anything they touch so all the glass collects the oil over time (months) and it's very thick. Turning the Extreme Q fan on blows hot air through the unit and turns the oil into a liquid state. In it's liquid state it drains down or up into the collection chamber. Pulling a few draws through the unit with a empty bowl will also help draw the vapor oil into the collection chamber.

I am always working with new glass blowers to try and make JVOC models more affordable. I will make sure to post here when future price drops are possible.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Yes I will post a video with actual vapor oil in the Bubbler as soon as the laws in my province will permit it. Legalization process is set to begin in less then a year but current laws are still being enforced. Only visual difference from the video and actual vapor oil is the thickness and color. Real vapor oil with be more like lava and more of a orange / red tinge. If you know a vaporizer reviewer in a more Liberal state that would permit such a video being made I would be glad to send out sample unit to them.

Yes the first prototype of the JVOC was built from lab glass. Although I found lab glass is very expensive and it's easy to order the wrong parts. I spent well over 500$ USD on parts that almost fit :(

Basically the main feature for the JVOC 2.0 is the oil tank is detachable. This concept is custom made and no lab ware ever created works the same way. It also only has 1 bending point or filter before the collection chamber. So oil will collect faster just a little bit less pure then the first JVOC that has 3 filter points. Vapors that come out of the extreme q will stick to anything they touch so all the glass collects the oil over time (months) and it's very thick. Turning the Extreme Q fan on blows hot air through the unit and turns the oil into a liquid state. In it's liquid state it drains down or up into the collection chamber. Pulling a few draws through the unit with a empty bowl will also help draw the vapor oil into the collection chamber.

I am always working with new glass blowers to try and make JVOC models more affordable. I will make sure to post here when future price drops are possible.

Send one to me to make a video, I ain't scared like you are. I get you scare for sure.

LelandJudsyn

Accessory Maker
New foam package design was just finished today for the J-VOC 2.0. Overall still on track for release very soon.
13517508_1621687214813320_1044993201467092245_o.jpg

LelandJudsyn

Accessory Maker
Any possibility you'll adapt this for other platforms? Like Herbalaire?

I will check to see if our adapter bowl fits the Herbalaire and post results . If not it does look possible to make a new adapter for it in the near future.

Thanks for mentioning it !

LelandJudsyn,
Top Bottom