1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

J-hook with GONG both ends? (AC to WT adapter)

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Ratchett, May 5, 2014.

1. Ratchett

Ratchett Vape Accessories Delta3DStudios.com Accessory Maker

Hey all!

I'm really looking for some cheap turbine/vortex/helix action to add to my glass collection (I have the D020 - looking for some universal pieces to connect and make my own crazy contraptions). This will mainly be used with my Lotus, so I need to hold it with one hand while I light with the other.

I have this 14mm water tube (Pnwt knockoff) from the sunshinestore:

I *want* to buy this 14mm Turbine/Honecomb AC:

But how do I connect the two pieces?
    I'm thinking about some sort of J-hook with a female on the lower side, and a male on the higher side. Does something like this exist?

Ultimately, I also want to purchase this kit at the same time so I can also use the helix as a mouthpiece for this crazy contraption:

Any advice would be helpful.

I reached out to Mike over at OGB and he told me he was unable to make what I needed, which is discouraging news.

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

# Town
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
  3. Ratchett

Ratchett Vape Accessories Delta3DStudios.com Accessory Maker

Thanks, Everything is actually 14mm, so I only need 14 to 14mm.

I was looking at using a Claisen, but didn't like the idea of the bottom connection. I guess I can make it work, but I was hoping for something more 'elegant'.

Thanks for the link to @Tstat store, I was thinking about maybe 3D printing a base if I do use a Claisen, but those stands look pretty affordable!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors