I've failed and can only blame my clumsiness.

Zed

I am the Dungeon Master of you.
So you know that horrible wake and bake doobies taste? Yah, I'm there, combusting right now.

My wonderfully unreliable WISPR (works amazing when it works, broke two after less than two weeks a piece.) is in transit to the new Canadian warranty depot and I have been vaping with what I affectionately refer to as my Junkbox. (you've seen it, on eBay, 40 bucks and complete rubbish!)

It was dark last night and I was carrying the junkbox to a new location. I dropped it. Smashed the whip and the unit itself has stopped responding to power.

I am weak and already on my second doobie. Someone send some mouthwash, my mouth tastes like I made out with a cigar smoking Ukranian great grandma.

So now Puff puff choke. Combustion time.

Signed,
I need a new vape now.

Zed,

SD_haze

$40 metal vaporgenies never break, great backup piece
although if it falls down a toilet and you flush you might lose it ;)

SD_haze,

Zed

I just had to wait for the smoke shop guy on the corner to open. I bought a new whip and put my high school level electronics mastery to the test. I found a broken fuse that I replaced with one I cannibalized out of my Street Fighter II cabinet and blammo!! the Junkster is reborn.

The Junkster is almost preheated now. Ahhhhh the Junkster was ready.

We have Junkster Dive. Excellent.

I am off the combusting. Again.

Zed,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
10-15 $ Can get you a metal vapo-bowl to . It is immortal ,tastes good as soon as you master the tech.

Abysmal Vapor,

Zed

I'll check them out. Anything I get from an American mail out ends up taking weeks in customs so until my WISPR gets back I hope the junk box holds out. I am not buying anything that uses a lighter because my kids are punks.

I am going to buy a Logvape and a MFLB with ac adapter as the funds allow for it but for now i am just trying to avoid hand rolled combustion.

Zack

Ps as I sit here taking massive, creamy hoots off my Junkster I wonder....why the hell is it creamy?

Pps: does anyone know what the digits on the front of a digi vaporizer v100 actually are?

Zed,

Qbit

cannabanana
If you're desperate (I would be) you could make yourself a lightbulb vape.

Qbit,
Top Bottom