I've been getting a cold for like 30 minutes when my family is layed out....

ictus

Hey guys,

Thought this was interesting. A bit over a week ago my mom was visiting my house. She immediately got the flu when she was here and got my daughter sick. She was supposedly coming to help which turned into a disaster but that's besides the point...

Few days after, my nose started running on a saturday morning. Was really bad, wouldn't stop dripping and I started coughing and sneezing and feeling stuffy

Against common sense I went into the garage for a mid afternoon vapor snack.

Strangely, almost immediately my runny nose stopped, so did sneezing and coughing and headaches.

Is there any precedent for such an event? Or likely I was already in the midst of sneezing out enough of the virus? Wondering if it could be more than that. I do have a really good immune system.

I'm currently on day 5 of a planned 10 days tolerance break. Woke up this morning feeling like ASS. Then I took a shower and proceeded to dry heave for about 30 minutes and feel such intense stomach pain I wanted to curl up in the fetal position in the shower. Then I remembered that last friday, my Nanny couldn't come to work because she was struck with vomit attacks while she was on the way in the morning.

So this morning I was 100% sure I would be vomiting my guts out for the rest of the day.... but instead I feel asleep for 2 hours and woke up feeling back to 100%...

Obviously the 2nd quick recovery cannot be MJ related because I've been 5 days without. Just thought these events were curious. I keep almost getting sick.

I still feel that foggyness in the front of the brain.

ictus,
Top Bottom