• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Its odd... but for some reason, at 76/46 BP...

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
its difficult to focus. I wonder if that and obstructionist flow (the flaps of the tear extending my carotids and aorta)... might have something to do with it?

/sarcasm

Why are things like this, so @#$%ing hard for the Social Security Department to see and why on Earth would they think someone could/would fake it. They said, my visual disturbances and vertigo, weren't documented well-enough in my medical records. I felt like shit. I got chewed out, that I needed to swallow my @#$%ing pride and ego and speak up about the pain, blurry vision, vertigo, I experience in some combination.... every single minute, of every day. I felt like I was losing my mind, because I swore to everyone and myself, I always mention my visual and vertigo issues. We went back thru the records we submitted. The stuff SS said there wasn't documentation... was horse@#$%. Every single doctor on record, has notation of it, in my records. In almost every visit entry... they mention it. "Patient still complains of visual impairment and vertigo"

They said the complaints of back pain weren't documented. In every CT Scan I've had since 2010 (which, no joke... is probably at least a dozen), the Radiologist has made note of "evidence of degenerative condition noted in L4/L5". How the @#$% do they miss that, in a dozen instances? They had an Internist review my case. 20 year Neurovascular Surgeons look at my case and wonder how the @#$% I'm alive? I know... I've had them say it to me. WTF is a Medi-Cal internist doing, reviewing my medical records. Then... it turns out, she only reviewed up to 2011. Most of my discovery of how one thing is effecting another, in my puzzle of a circulatory system... has been found, THIS YEAR, by the VA. They completely dismissed my VA records, with the exception of ONE statement from the surgeons. That statement, said... I couldn't be repaired beyond the point I currently was. What they neglected to take note of.... was the reason. 100% mortality rate. They won't cut me open, because I will die. The only way they will cut me open, is if I'm dying, which its not humanly possible to open me up that fast. I have another similar incident... I'm just going to die. That's a fact.

How the @#$% does anyone look at that and not get... I'm disabled? Its taken me twice as long to type this.... because I can barely read the words on my screen. The left side of my vision, is slowly darkening, like a black cloud. Everything else looks like I rubbed my eyes, real hard for 15 seconds... but it won't go away.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. According to FEDERAL guidelines, the size of my aneurysms (poofed/stretched out portions of the aorta. the walls are thinner, because they're stretched and more liable to *POP* or tear... mine tear, so far) I have, those fed guidelines say I'm 100% disabled? How the @#$% can they not follow their own written in stone guidelines?

This has been going on for almost 3 years now... and I was supposedly an "expedited" case.

blah.gif

/rant

BigDaddyVapor,

MedicatedVet1911

Lord of The Seven Kingdoms.
Have you consulted a lawyer or a Veteran Service Organization? I know that American Legion and other will help with claims and help your appeal. Ive read your post and it seems to me that the Judge is the idiot in this whole mess. Also , I would call your local elected offiicials. Being a Vet , they have to help you or atleast point you to some one who could. If you lived by here , I would put you in contact with my case manager.

And dude , political differences asside , if you ever just wanna talk with another Vet going through similiar stuff ( I have very bad PTSD , TBI and a horribly painful back injury) just hit me up. Im always up.

MedicatedVet1911,

djonkoman

this seems to be far too common.... here in the netherlands they're also constantly trying to reduce the amount of people with disability pay from the government. the woman next door has a chronic desease(I think it's crohns, but not 100% sure), and she also regularly has things like that happen. the problem is that to those people you're just a number, and their job involves trying to spend as less money as possible. but in sometimes it may be better to take some moneyloss to fakers for granted, if that helps the people the money was meant for. kind of weird to make money available to help them, but then use a part of that money to hire people to annoy them/screw with them.

djonkoman,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
its difficult to focus. I wonder if that and obstructionist flow (the flaps of the tear extending my carotids and aorta)... might have something to do with it?

/sarcasm

Why are things like this, so @#$%ing hard for the Social Security Department to see and why on Earth would they think someone could/would fake it. They said, my visual disturbances and vertigo, weren't documented well-enough in my medical records. I felt like shit. I got chewed out, that I needed to swallow my @#$%ing pride and ego and speak up about the pain, blurry vision, vertigo, I experience in some combination.... every single minute, of every day. I felt like I was losing my mind, because I swore to everyone and myself, I always mention my visual and vertigo issues. We went back thru the records we submitted. The stuff SS said there wasn't documentation... was horse@#$%. Every single doctor on record, has notation of it, in my records. In almost every visit entry... they mention it. "Patient still complains of visual impairment and vertigo"

They said the complaints of back pain weren't documented. In every CT Scan I've had since 2010 (which, no joke... is probably at least a dozen), the Radiologist has made note of "evidence of degenerative condition noted in L4/L5". How the @#$% do they miss that, in a dozen instances? They had an Internist review my case. 20 year Neurovascular Surgeons look at my case and wonder how the @#$% I'm alive? I know... I've had them say it to me. WTF is a Medi-Cal internist doing, reviewing my medical records. Then... it turns out, she only reviewed up to 2011. Most of my discovery of how one thing is effecting another, in my puzzle of a circulatory system... has been found, THIS YEAR, by the VA. They completely dismissed my VA records, with the exception of ONE statement from the surgeons. That statement, said... I couldn't be repaired beyond the point I currently was. What they neglected to take note of.... was the reason. 100% mortality rate. They won't cut me open, because I will die. The only way they will cut me open, is if I'm dying, which its not humanly possible to open me up that fast. I have another similar incident... I'm just going to die. That's a fact.

How the @#$% does anyone look at that and not get... I'm disabled? Its taken me twice as long to type this.... because I can barely read the words on my screen. The left side of my vision, is slowly darkening, like a black cloud. Everything else looks like I rubbed my eyes, real hard for 15 seconds... but it won't go away.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. According to FEDERAL guidelines, the size of my aneurysms (poofed/stretched out portions of the aorta. the walls are thinner, because they're stretched and more liable to *POP* or tear... mine tear, so far) I have, those fed guidelines say I'm 100% disabled? How the @#$% can they not follow their own written in stone guidelines?

This has been going on for almost 3 years now... and I was supposedly an "expedited" case.

blah.gif

/rant

I don't understand why they are screwing with you like this, it's obvious you are extremely ill! I have medical records and were sent to SS's doctors as well, for evaluation. It took a while, but I was approved. I've had one written review, and that's it. Not sure how soon the next one may be because I've only had one review in 10 years. Makes no sense that they are doing this to you. I'm sorry. :(

Vicki,
Top Bottom