Issues deciding on a vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginolicious

Don't expect about true convection with the Haze, even with the convection screens it stays a conduction vape...imo.

That I do appreciate. Another reason why I'm more than likely sold on this one is because it is almost the same basic hybrid like my Vapir rise 2.0.

ginolicious,
Reactions: PPN

AJS

Calm Consistency
"pre-VAS, analysis paralysis"!
:lol::rofl::science:

Lot of good convection vapes out there...Firefly2, Milaana, Grasshopper. Can't go wrong with a hybrid like Arizer Air imo. Boundless vapes, altho conduction, will 100% get the job done.

AJS,

Sketch420

Another vote for the haze 3 or vapcap. I own both, and with them I will never look back to combustion. I had simular ideas when I purchasers my first portable, picked up the haze and couldn't have been happier. Good luck

Sketch420,

Sketch420

You will not be disappointed. No one even bats a second eye at mine, they just think it's an ecig.

Sketch420,

Mr. Me2

Based on your description, I think the grasshopper should be high on your list to consider. Just get at least 2 extra batteries. VERY easy to swap out.

I don't think any true convection vape has good battery life. The battery just has to work too hard.

And even though I don't have a vapcap yet, I'm a fan. You could get one of each and stay in your budget. And it's ALWAYS great to have more than one vape...

Oops...just saw I was too late to the party. And I was going to add Crafty if you like hybrids.

Have fun with your new toy!

Mr. Me2,

ginolicious

Ah everyone did help out and thank you.

Haze was the winner to do both for me. Been doing a qwiso lately. Down side is I need some silicone jars to store my newly made dabs. Not feeling the parchment paper.

ginolicious,

Baron23

Haze was the winner to do both for me. Been doing a qwiso lately. Down side is I need some silicone jars to store my newly made dabs. Not feeling the parchment paper.
Oil Slick is the one to get, IMO

Baron23,

PPN

Volute of Vapor

Do you already test it? I ask you since you ordered it recently...

PPN,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom