"Isomer"

SnidelyWhiplash

So I just had a conversation with this old man, a friend of my parents, while he was outside. He told me that he has this machine called an isomer that extracts weed oil using ice and a centrifuge, that they were common in the 70s for making tea concentrates. He can extract a nice runny oil from the whole plant then concentrate it with heat.

Anyway as I look it up on Google, and as you more technically inclined people will know, when I look up isomer extractor, I don't find a damned thing. What on earth is he talking about?

SnidelyWhiplash,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

darkrom

Great Scott!
There is a company who makes an exact replica of the isomer. It is so similar, that their replacement parts work in the old machines.

http://www.superflowertower.com/

Imo it would be amazing for making rick simpson oil with everclear. The soak time is too long to make something like a full melt hash, but if used for RSO with everclear, you'd be able to recover the solvent used, so it would lower the cost of RSO.

It would be great for making hexane hash, and once again would allow you to recover the solvent. The hexane won't pull any plant matter, no matter how long the soak is done for.

Top Bottom