ISO Reclaim method

Status
Not open for further replies.

disruptxd

Hi.

Looking through this forum there isn't a thread that truly explains each step, and disclaimers for each step.

So far I've read:

1. put Arizer Solo stem in Shot glass full of iso, flip it when the bottom is done
2. pour iso solution through coffee filter
3. let it evaporate?

questions I have :

1.health risks from smoking ISO ?
2. how do you make it as clean as possible?
3. What method do you deem best? I do not have a vacuum. what I have at hand (possibly everyone else as well) is a convection heat oven toaster, a regular oven, a stovetop, fridge with freezer, shot glasses, and ISO rubbing alcohol.

Appreciate the help. Hopefully this will end all threads on reclaim if the answers are all left on this thread!

disruptxd,

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
1) Put stem in jam jar of ISO
2) When ISO is deep orange pour onto small dished plate
3) Leave for a few days to evap, or speed up process by heating plate from below with hair drier.
4) When plate is completely dry (I always leave for a day or two extra to insure their is no ISO) warm the plate with hair drier and scrape with blade. Once the bulk of the goodies have been scraped, warm further and rub plate with some cotton to get it clean. The cotton can be put directly into stem and vaped, is very potent.

As far as I am aware there are no health risks, ISO evaporates 100% so as long as you leave / heat for long enough no ISO will remain.

ShishkaBerry

Just don't use too much heat or KABOOM ;)
If you're letting it evaporate put a cheesecloth or similar over the container to keep random shit from falling in it.

ShishkaBerry,
Reactions: AJS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom