ISO new GLASS for SSV - opinions wanted

rabican

I currently have a Ehle 250ml, i like it but would like to buy something new with worked glass.

I recently stumbled onto this bubbler and im impressed with the looks/price, does anyone have any experience with it? Help me pick which one you like the most...cast your votes people.

Robin Hood: 9'' tall
alt-2010-08-22-280.jpg

SYN: 14'' tall
alt_2-3-2011-255.jpg

Question: will 18mm adapter work with 19mm ssv GonG adapter? - edit: YES!
Thanks!

also if anyone knows of any other pieces i might like in the under 400$ price range let me know.

mod note: 3 back-to-back posts merged. Please use the edit button to add to a post. :)

rabican,

hereatlast

In the past I've seen 18mm connections advertised as 19mm (I believe the actual measurement is 18.8 so its understandable). In any case, I think you're safe treating the 19mm GonG as what is standardly referred to as 18mm.

I don't have any experience with either of those blowers. I think you're much better off asking this question in the dedicated "Customized Vape Setups" thread, thats become the glass thread through and through. :)
That way this info can be consolidated and I think you may have more luck getting the answers you're after.

hereatlast,

rabican

k maybe ill take your advise and let this one die off on its own.

I emailed 7th floor and ALT asking them if they know if this setup will work.
Wish someone would just weigh in...do 7th floor reps post on these forms?

Thanks.

rabican,

SmokingElectricity

the 19 is gonna work just fine in those 18.8 setups. gonna get some big ass rips. or you could just buy a ground glass adapter and use the one you have already.

SmokingElectricity,

rabican

Is there such a thing? iv seen it the other way...link? i cant find it.

rabican,
Top Bottom