Is this website Legit?

Cope02

I am wondering if anyone thinks this website sells legit "herbs"?

Legalbuds.com

I think its too good to be true! Please let me know if this is a scam!

Cope02,
Those buds are some sort of cannabis plant, without any cannabinoids, I believe. They won't get you high, as far as I know.

Orange Hairy Mist,

Cope02

haha okay that's what I thought! My friend and I were thinking, " this cant be real of everyone would be buying online for these prices!"

Thanks for the info everyone!

Cope02,

max

Out to lunch
Yes the website is legit. Are the 'legal buds' worth buying? Nope. Is it a good site from which to purchase a vape? Nope again.

max,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I can see why people get drawn there. That woman's growler is the focal point in the pictures.

Happycamper,

Cope02

haha Yeah.. What made me realize it was not real was the prices... $50 for an ounce?? haha I thought it was a way to get people caught for buying illegal drugs! If it were only that simple... to have bud delivered to your house...:o My life would be complete!

Cope02,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've smoked some of this shit before...back about five years ago when I had no bud for a month. I was desperate and gave some hawaiian gold (I think) a try. It tasted good but had no buzz content whatsoever. That's back when I didn't vape. I'll bet it tastes real good in a vape, but you will get nothing for effect.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
The 'Spice' products (Gold, Diamond, Pep, etc.) will give you a buzz, but you won't find 'em at legalbuds.com. Hard to find anywhere these days, and pretty pricy too.

max,

Vapaman

My buddy got some of those legalbuds and threw up for 3 hours straight lol....I would def not be buying that crap!

Vapaman,
Top Bottom