Is this possible? Blowing Vapor into glass mug and drinking.

Immune

Would I get higher if I blew vapor that I had held in for 30s or w/e into a 6inch tall glass mug (chilled would prob work best) and drink the liquid that forms.

Immune,

Qbit

cannabanana
After 30 seconds you'll exhale virtually no vapour at all. But the idea of filling chilled glasses and drinking it sounds like a fun experiment, and perhaps a good party trick. Probably need fan-forced vape though, and on the slowest speed.

Qbit,

steiner666

Serial vapist
ive heard that you can blow your exhales into a bottle of alcoholic beverage and it will absorb some actives into the alcohol. not sure if this is true or how long/how many it would take for there to be a noticeable effect over the alcohol itself though. I know you can blow your hit into a bong/bag and suck the hit back in again and get something though, esp if it was a big thick hit.

steiner666,

toxicc

E11001420
Years ago we were hot knifing in a reversed frozen large beer glass. Then slowly reverse and drink.

toxicc,

toxicc

E11001420
worked perfectly, thick cold smoke that stay in the glass, and fall when poured.

toxicc,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Also fountain works on the same principle where you put a piece of hash on a pin and pierce a paper to hold the pin upright. Burn hash and put the glass on top as oxygen dies out the hash will go off producing smoke which collects in the glass and you sip it.

audiodelic,
Top Bottom