Is Thevaporblunt.com still in business?

k9luvr

Not sure this is the correct place to post this, if not I’m sorry. I have purchased from thevaporblunt.com several times in the past, however I made a purchase 3.23.19 and have not received my item. I have tried email and phone calls with no result. Looking for anyone who can confirm that this company is still in business. I have already been charged for my item.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Not sure this is the correct place to post this, if not I’m sorry. I have purchased from thevaporblunt.com several times in the past, however I made a purchase 3.23.19 and have not received my item. I have tried email and phone calls with no result. Looking for anyone who can confirm that this company is still in business. I have already been charged for my item.
Im not sure if theyre still in business or not. the main people left years ago and they havent released new products since. Im surprised they even have a website still

Mynameismud,

k9luvr

Im not sure if theyre still in business or not. the main people left years ago and they havent released new products since. Im surprised they even have a website still

Thanks. Their website still is taking orders and charging customers so if they are closed how is that possible? And how do I get money back? I will contact my bank to dispute the charge. What a pain. I should have ordered elsewhere and I would have already received my vaporizer.

Last edited:
k9luvr,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Thanks. Their website still is taking orders and charging customers so if they are closed how is that possible? And how do I get money back? I will contact my bank to dispute the charge. What a pain. I should have ordered elsewhere and I would have already received my vaporizer.

They could still be in business, they could also have prepaid for years webhosting and just never shut down their site. who knows.

All of their vaporizers are marked discontinued on here, there also out of stock on a lot of websites theyre still listed on. Also they havent put put anything new in about 5 years and I dont think they ever fixed the issues they were having with those vaporizers

if you used a credit card file a dispute

Mynameismud,

k9luvr

They could still be in business, they could also have prepaid for years webhosting and just never shut down their site. who knows.

All of their vaporizers are marked discontinued on here, there also out of stock on a lot of websites theyre still listed on. Also they havent put put anything new in about 5 years and I dont think they ever fixed the issues they were having with those vaporizers

if you used a credit card file a dispute

Thanks. Been awhile since I purchased from them so I was dismayed at this result. I have filed a dispute form with my bank.

k9luvr,

k9luvr

So I finally got a response from the company to my original email of 3.23.19. This is what they said when asked why it took so long for them to respond to both my purchase and email questions:

“We had to leave the building for reconstruction purposes and we were just allowed to come back on the 15th of this month. We apologize for the long wait for your order, and hope that we can make it up to you in the future.”

k9luvr,
Top Bottom