Is there a vaporizer for gamers?

WetLunGz

What I am looking for;
1)durable, well made, uses safe materials, decent warranty,
2) I need a vape that will let me sit back on the couch and smoke while playing video games,preferable for times of 5 minutes or more(I'm currently a blunt smoker so I enjoy the ten to 15 minutes sessions while playing a video game or watching a movie).although with the ssv ill smoke .5 over the span of an hour so I wouldn't mind getting the best of both worlds
3)Id rather choose a vape that does only bags or whips, but does them effectively, over a vape that does both ineffectively. If theres an option that does both well than that's even better
4)$350 or less,
5)I currently own a SSV, it provides good vapors but requires two hands(tried hands free glass but moved herbs to far away from heat source).brothers owns a vocano, I love it, but the it doesn't let u relax for large amounts of time. Every minute ur filling it up, kinda hard to get into a movie when your constantly distracted.

I hope something exist that meets my needs. Look forward to hearing what you all have to say.

WetLunGz,

max

Out to lunch
it looks like the only good, reliable bag system is volcano
You are misinformed Wet. The herbalAire, Extreme, and Zephyr Ion are all good, reliable bag fillers, and unlike the 'cano, they do direct draw as well.

tried hands free glass but moved herbs to far away from heat source
Shouldn't be a problem. You just increase the temp a little.

brothers owns a vocano, I love it, but the it doesn't let u relax for large amounts of time. Every minute ur filling it up, kinda hard to get into a movie when your constantly distracted.
Make a bigger bag (which you can do with the less expensive models listed above, as well). Other than that, I think you're out of luck. Vaporizing, with any unit, requires more attention than a big, long blunt.

max,

WetLunGz

Thanks so far for all the replies. If you recomend a unit can u give a brief(or detailed)explanation as to why u recomend it. If researched the zephyr ion, herbalaire,and extreme q, they all appear to be similar, but I'm sure there a lot of opions as to which is the best and for what reason. As for being misinformed on bag vapes...I've done some research before posting this and I noticed the 3 unit mentioned above either do not fill up bags as quickly as volcano, and or they leak a lot of smoke, and/or the mouthpiece is hard to push(I have arthritis in hands). After all my research I found that they all do bags but not as good as volcano. As for SSV hewat issues, I've put heat on full and couldn't get a good rip. As of now I'm leaning towards the extreme q but id really appreciate more input. Also, has nebody used an oxygen mask with a forced air vape? if so on what vaporizEr did u use it on. Thanks again for all the replies.

WetLunGz,

StickyShisha2

i rarely fill bags anymore, but my room mates do. they like the multi-speed fan function.
i always used the whip without the fan, but started using it sometimes now that i attached it to my bubbler.

we don't use our volcano classic much anymore. Although last night we had both the EQ and the Cano going, along with 2 oil rigs. :o

StickyShisha2,

WetLunGz

Sounds tasty Sticky. Gotta say I'm leaning toward the EQ because it looks like most well made, and user friendly of the bunch,but its hard to tell from online pictures. Wish I could try all these units and make my decision. Oh well, Isigned up to be a beta tester for the Oracle vape, maybe ill get lucky and they pick me. Anyways thanks Sticky, and looking forward to more suggestions.

Sticky how long does a bowl normally last?

WetLunGz,

max

Out to lunch
As for being misinformed on bag vapes...I've done some research before posting this and I noticed the 3 unit mentioned above either do not fill up bags as quickly as volcano, and or they leak a lot of smoke, and/or the mouthpiece is hard to push(I have arthritis in hands). After all my research I found that they all do bags but not as good as volcano.
You didn't mention any of these issues previously. They're certainly not issues for everyone. I don't know that I've heard of anyone making fast fill the #1 priority for a bag vape, so it didn't occur to me to make it one. The others don't leak a lot of vapor (vapes used properly don't produce smoke) unless the bags aren't properly made. Don't know what you mean by pushing a mouthpiece-also not a issue that I've seen anyone complain about. Your main issue - "let u relax for large amounts of time" - still isn't going to be resolved with any better method than using a large bag.

max,

WetLunGz

You didn't mention any of these issues previously. They're certainly not issues for everyone. I don't know that I've heard of anyone making fast fill the #1 priority for a bag vape, so it didn't occur to me to make it one. The others don't leak a lot of vapor (vapes used properly don't produce smoke) unless the bags aren't properly made. Don't know what you mean by pushing a mouthpiece-also not a issue that I've seen anyone complain about. Your main issue - "let u relax for large amounts of time" - still isn't going to be resolved with any better method than using a large bag.
I tried to keep my original post a short and simple so people wouldn't be overwhelmed with info while reading it. I'm glad you posted because it let me go deeper into my explanation of what I'm looking for. One problem for me about vaporizors is the heat up time. When I get off the work the first thing I do is roll one up.I can wait for my smoke, but id rather not have to wait to long.
When it comes to bags, I don't know how long the vapor stays good for, I assumed a direct hit packs more medicine than a hit that's been sitting for 30 seconds or more. Assuming is not the same as knowing so If I'm a wrong about this please correct me. If any body has info on which units leak more or less than others while filling bags it would be appreciated.
The mouthpiece I was refering to is the zephyr ion mouthpiece. I read a post or a review(wish I could give a reference but I've looked at hundreds of post in the last few days), in this review the person mentioned they had a friend who had a hard time pressing the valve on the mouthpiece because of arthritis. Again if I'm wrong or misinformed please correct me.
And the only other option for long sessions that I can think of would be a unit with a big bowl/chamber and a long whip and either a mouth piece that I can keep in my mouth (maybe something similair to the camels hump water backpacks) or a oxygen mask attachment.

WetLunGz,

WetLunGz

Was reading the zephyr ion post and bruce@zephyr mentioned he packed .75g in a bowl and watched inglorious basterds without ree packing. Will do more research but it looks like I'm going with either the zephyr or extreme q.

WetLunGz,

max

Out to lunch
I read a post or a review(wish I could give a reference but I've looked at hundreds of post in the last few days), in this review the person mentioned they had a friend who had a hard time pressing the valve on the mouthpiece because of arthritis.
Maybe we can get Bruce to respond to this. Arthritis varies widely- can be minor or major, and minor, with small or weak hands, can be more of a handicap than major with strong hands.

max,

WetLunGz

Honestly I plan on using whip only, but it would be nice to occasionally use a ballon. Plus my bro has a cano so I know he prefers bags to. But in tbhe end I want the right vape for me, if friends dun like it sux for them!

WetLunGz,

Konrad_Zuse

Wetlungs, welcome to FC, my name is Konrad and I hope to help you find the perfect vape for you. I am new to the vaping industry, so finding a vape is a difficult task, without the proper information. I am an avid video game player, so this is something that I know ALL about. My first vape is the Extreme, and I use it constantly while playing video games. I am a computer gamer, sometimes consoles, never vaped with a console, don't see it being too hard. I basically have my extreme next to me, and I pack the elbow up, .15 full, and I can have that last me an hour or more, I've done 1 1/2 hours on 1 elbow pack. It's a dual based vape, and I only use the whip. The whip is hands free and it works great. I'm not sure 100% how it compares to the EQ, but I have heard mixed reviews about it. IMO I would go with the herbalaire. It is a tri-vape, whip/bag/ direct draw. EXTREMELY efficient, and you don't eve need to grind. Pop a nug in the crucible, and goto town. I hope this helps, and if you have anymore questions feel free to stop by our chatroom, on the top right of this page, and you can ask any of us in real time aobut any vape you want. Have a good day,

~Konrad

Konrad_Zuse,

WetLunGz

Thanks for all the post konrad. Do u use the whip w fan on or off? If u use it with fan off is the EQ ne better/easir than the ssv?I just dug up my SSV to c if i can make it work how I want. Gonna watch a movie ill post my thoughts later...

WetLunGz,

WetLunGz

1st bowl was some dry middies. Put heat at 2/3got 3 or 4 good rips, turned heat down to just above 1/2, pulled 3 decent hits turned heat back up and got about 5 moee good hits. Then about 4 small popcorn hits. Since cash is tight will probly sticK with SSV. Am still curious to find out if there are any truly hands free vaporizers that are in production or will be in production soon.

WetLunGz,

Konrad_Zuse

WetLunGz said:
Thanks for all the post konrad. Do u use the whip w fan on or off? If u use it with fan off is the EQ ne better/easir than the ssv?I just dug up my SSV to c if i can make it work how I want. Gonna watch a movie ill post my thoughts later...
THE EQ is a lot easier, it is hands free. I pop my whip into my mouth, and suck. Sometimes I use fan assisted hits, it comes with a remote which is easy :). THE SSV with/without the hands free seems to be the same, the hands free seems pretty flimsy imo. I've played games heating up my SV and taking bub rips, but I wouldn't recommend that in a console game :p. I watch online shows and bake all the time, it's really easy man.

Konrad_Zuse,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
For gaming it's easily the Extreme (I have a .v3). I have the whip placed in an old microphone stand and it sits to the right of the keyboard (I'm left handed). When I want a hit while gaming, I use the remote control which I have in my left hand, and set the fan to speed one. Hands free except for the remote which is palmed most of the time.

Tom

tdavie,

Konrad_Zuse

tdavie said:
For gaming it's easily the Extreme (I have a .v3). I have the whip placed in an old microphone stand and it sits to the right of the keyboard (I'm left handed). When I want a hit while gaming, I use the remote control which I have in my left hand, and set the fan to speed one. Hands free except for the remote which is palmed most of the time.

Tom
Haha same, left handed, vape sites on the desk next to me, pop the mouthpiece in, and BOOM. I'm not sure how your tolerance is, but the EQ seems to be for a lower tolerance crowd or something. I haven't tested it, but it seems like they aren't as good as the V3. If you can get your hands on a V3, OR EVEN THE V-TOWER it owuld work great. Actually I recommend the V-tower highly. It's the same as the Extreme V3, without the bags, or remote. So it's basically the same vape without the fan or bags, and remote to control the fan :p. You can goto www.vapeworld.com and use the 12% fc code of fc-2010 and get it for like 170$.

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom