is there a stealthier quality vape as Fury 2 in the works?

rozroz

Fury 2 is the best vape i have so far (except battery life),
wanted to know if there's a new company that works on something like a Pax size,
but better? ;)

tnx.

rozroz,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Personally i am waiting for a FW6.

The FW5 was about the most portable vape i have ever tried. 5 bowls, removable batteries, super portable. Hoping the FW6 is even better. Marc has already said it will be roughly the same size.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I love my F2 for stealthiness also. To go stealthier than that, I just bought a ccell palm to use with .5g carts. That little guy is small and discreet. It might bump out the F2 for "out on the town" vaping. We will see.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: rozroz

elykpeace

exVASted
Been on marcs wait-list for the 6! Can't wait! That is going the be a great portable. If I can Picture it in my head it will have everything on board (pick tool ~1/8 the herb chamber) and I think he said a few extra batteries or possibly has dual batterys for long life. Unless I'm dreaming all that up ..

@firewood 6 is
comming this summer

get ready @oddjobold

elykpeace,

rozroz

I love my F2 for stealthiness also. To go stealthier than that, I just bought a ccell palm to use with .5g carts. That little guy is small and discreet. It might bump out the F2 for "out on the town" vaping. We will see.
but this is only for oil and concentrates, no?

thanks fot the FW6 recommendation..
not sure i'd like a woody vape.
really like the F2 built and sturdiness,
as i said, it's almost perfect except battery life.
i use only dry herb in cartridges.
was hoping for something similar, only a less bulky.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
but this is only for oil and concentrates, no?

i use only dry herb in cartridges.

Yes. You didn't say anything about what stuff you vape in your first post. I vape concentrates in Fury 2 and it works very well.

BabyFacedFinster,
Top Bottom