Is there a larger bowl for the flowerpot?

exony

Hi, I was about to purchase off newvape, the flowerpot showerhead, enailcontroller with 20mm coil, lolicap, and shovelhead bowl male for my bong, but I noticed the bowl is quite small compared to any ive ever used. BTW does my setup sound correct for everything I need to vape dry herb from my bong? Is there a dish I could attach for dabbies.

exony,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Well you need the showerhead to fit on top of the bowls outside diameter and form a fairly flush fit so that you have proper airflow. You can't make it wider with a great fit, and you can only make it so deep before you lose efficiency.

Not 100% but I think the lollicap doesn't fit the showerhead and only works with wrap around setup. You need the showercap if you want a cap that works with the showerhead. Also, the showerhead is surrounded by a Ti dish you can dab from and use the showercap with. You need the wraparound setup to couple a separate quartz or silicone carbide dish, if you wanted other options. But you still get a Ti dish built in with your showerhead. Other than that, I think you have everything you need so long as you have an idea of what you want to rest the hot showerhead/coil on when not in use.

Vaporware

The FP bowl isn’t all that small, and what you can fit into it should be plenty for just about anyone. If not, you can always do a double decker and dab through it!

If you find a deeper bowl with the same diameter you can try it too, but the deeper you pile it up the less well the lower stuff will be extracted.

Personally I don’t even fill up the bowl they sell. I had to use a lot more in the DaVinci Ascent and it was never as hard hitting as a micro-dose in the FlowerPot. I’d try it before assuming you’ll need a bigger bowl. ;)

Vaporware,
Reactions: IAmKrazy2

Hollabackatcha

Lolli cap works on the ShowerHead it just doesn't cover edge to edge so for dabbing on the SH it is not as efficient. So if you are planning on using the SH exclusively for both flower and dabs the Showercap is really the better tool for the job.

The Lolli Cap for flower in the ShowerHead works fine since it covers the inlet holes with no problem. I prefer to use the Lolli for both my SH and WA SiC head, my SC just sits in the stand.

Last edited:
Hollabackatcha,
Top Bottom