Is there a heat gun discussion on the FC forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKeeper

Former Combuster
if not, can FC please start one in the "plug in vaporizer section"? Also, can anyone in the know advise me if there are any negative health issues associated with using a heat gun as a cannabis vaporizer? I just read something on the net stating "heat guns produce metal ions which shouldn't be inhaled" and couldn't ascertain whether the person posting this really knew this to be true.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.

Best!

TheKeeper,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
Not too many fans of ye ol heatgun vape on these forums or anywhere else these days. It seems they have fallen out of favor, despite their excellent performance.

I personally used a Steinel with a Vrip intake and bowl for close to ten years and still do from time to time. The only reason I even bought a new desktop was because I wanted to try something different after using the same thing for such a long time. IMO you don't have anything to worry about, so long as you use a quality heatgun with a ceramic element rather than a $30 hardware store cheapy.

:2c:

Vaponly,

placetime

I believe that there are several threads about heat gun based vapes. If you search for steinel or "heat gun" (use quotes), you'll find some.
:peace:

placetime,

max

Out to lunch
can FC please start one in the "plug in vaporizer section"?
Vaporizers have evolved since heat guns were popular. They now belong in the DIY (do it yourself) section.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom