Is the herbalizer the best desktop flower vaporizer

amberevil

Sorry for a shitty question, I know the the herbalizer is a great vaporizer but I want to know that there is not another one I will want more after spending 600 on it.

Is the herbalizer the best plugin vaporizer.

I am a noob to the world of vaping flowers. I've been messing around on this forum for a few years now but mostly in concentrates. This would actually be my first flower vaporizer. I'm about to have access to plenty of flower and I'd like to jump further into vaping then just dabs and wax pens.

I have used a volcano and eq at an event and was happy with both experiences but that wasn't really testing it over the long haul. I like the sound of whip and bag option. I love flavor and smooth hits, but I do also want power behind it after all I've mostly been dabing for a few years so I need it to be strong.

Thanks for any recommendations

amberevil,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The problem with bags I think you lose some of the medication, but if you like them that's what's important.

There is no best vaporizer - it's what works for you. You don't need to spend $600 to get s great vsporizer that medicates well. I suggest that you visit some of the other desk top vaporizer threads as well on FC.:cool:

It always comes down to personal preference. $600 is a lot of money to spend if you end up not liking said vaporizer. I guess you can always sell it. Bigger isn't always better. Same with bells and whistles which you really don't need.

Good luck in your quest. There is no best vaporizer.:leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom