Is the Extreme Vaporizer worth the price tag

Konrad_Zuse

http://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/extreme-vaporizer

This is where I got my extreme from. 299 right off the bat and comes iwth a free grinder and a choice of aromatherapy herbs. In addition on the recommended sellers you can get a 12% discount on this site. Besides that you can get extras like a case, which I did very useful, especially as a college student, and some extra screens. I would also recommend another stirring wand, this thing is amazing,a nd I wish I bought 2 of them. My total came to $311 USD.

In my opinion I love my extreme. Very small, doesn't look too suspicious, and it does everything, bags, and whip. Doesn't take much bud to get where you want to, but at the same time maybe not, and you might want more. and the elbow whip is great for kief, no needing to mix bud in with it. I wasn't sure about it at first, since I only looked at this through a recommendation, but it's definitely worth it, even the fact it has bags and a whip is worth it. Why by a 700$ cano, when you get get both bags and whip for less.

EDIT: Just saw you bought the vape on the last post haha, well if anyone else is interested they will probably find this here.

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom