Is the color of avb different with mighty? I’m used to dark brown.

Mookie0608

Hey guys I switched over from my pax to the mighty and just based off 1 night though I love it. Seems like the vapor is much cleaner richer and denser and the same temp setting gets me a little higher idk though. It does not smell either though the devise itself like my pax. Vaped in my room all night and nobody even New it. If I just took the pax out for a second to fill it or just charge it you would think I smoked.

Anyways I save all my avb but I’m noticing unless the mighty is more efficient the buds not turning dark brown not even brown. It’s golden in color but does look dries out. Ok not trying to vape it 100% but not finish it either. Want to save up to make stuff but I heard if you fully “exhaust it” then it won’t work. Just seems like the more I use it the more golden in color it gets. I vaped all night last night without refilling it. My pax I usually only got 2 sessions before it was brown. I vape indicas on 390 occasionally 410 but it seems like the mighty at 390 effects are almost equivalent and as strong as 410 on the pax maybe 420.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: steama

Vaporware

Conduction devices like the Pax or the DaVinci Ascent I have get things very dark. My AVB jar has a clear line where I switched to primarily using the FlowerPot which uses convection and leaves it lighter in the end.

The Mighty is a hybrid (mostly convection with some conduction I believe), so the color will probably come out somewhere in between the Pax and Firefly in your case.

If you think there’s more in it that you want to extract as vapor, you can just raise the temperature and keep it going. Eventually you’ll get it at least somewhat darker, but you’ll have to see how much more you can get out of it and decide if it’s worth it to keep going or not.

If you happen to use up almost everything in it and you still want to make something with the AVB, you’ll just have to use more of it to get the same results. When I said you don’t have to fully extract it in a vaporizer if you’re making oil/etc. with the AVB, it was more “don’t worry if you don’t get all of it since you’ll extract it later in oil” than “try to leave a lot of good stuff in the AVB”.

Do what you need to vaping, and if the AVB turns out too weak you can just use more or try using new flower rather than AVB.

Vaporware,
Top Bottom