Is it worth Magic Flight Launch Box?

ZinasCurry

First of all, I am Spanish and I am using the translator, sorry for the possible errors.

Hello FC community, I have been vaporizing for several months, I have a Plenty, XMAX Fog and a VapCap M. I am very happy with all of them, but I am considering buying an MFLB (I have found an offer with 8 batteries for € 50).

I know that the quality of vapour is not the best, especially compared to current devices, but I'm interested in this vaporizer for its unique design, the lifetime guarantee, the fact that it is one of the first portable and one of the most iconic, and that runs on batteries AA.

All that said, my question is simple: Is it really worth it? Or when it tastes will I feel like throwing that money away?

Thank you very much for your attention, a warm greeting to the FC community

Dutch-Mic

Hi @ZinasCurry,

Welcome to the forum!

You have a nice collection of vaporizers :)

The answer to your question depends on what your expectations are. If you're looking for a modern temperature controlled session vaporizer, then the MFLB wouldn't be a good addition to your collection. But if you're looking for a on-demand unregulated (no temperature settings) conduction vaporizer, then the MFLB could be the right choice for you. I'll give you some, in my experience, pros and cons and hope that it will help you to make the right choice.

Pros:
- Relatively inexpensive.
- On-demand vapor.
- Suited for microdosing.
- It can really be a hard-hitter if your batteries are in good condition.
-Stealthy (especially when used without a mouthpiece).
- With the right technique the taste can be really good.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Lots of accessories (power adapter, finishing grinder, etc.).

Cons:
- Steep learning curve: you really need to learn ,trial and error style, how to get the best results with it.
- Herbs need to be really dry and fine grinded for best performance.
- No real battery indicator that tells you how full the battery is.
- Need to shake between hits to vape your herbs of choice evenly (not a con for me because I like that ritual).
- Need to be careful with the mesh screen.

Top Bottom