is it OK to store my herb in a thermos?

david8613

New here, first post, used to smoke back in the day but totally new to vaping herb and love it! Im reading here everyone is using mason jars to store which I may use but right now I have an eighth double ziplocked bagged inside a thermos food container. Can I take it out of the ziplock bags and just put it inside the thermos? I like the thermos because it's not as obvious plus I think it should be smell/air tight as well, not sure. Is storing metal bad? Or Should I just do the mason, candy jar thingy?

david8613,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
New here, first post, used to smoke back in the day but totally new to vaping herb and love it! Im reading here everyone is using mason jars to store which I may use but right now I have an eighth double ziplocked bagged inside a thermos food container. Can I take it out of the ziplock bags and just put it inside the thermos? I like the thermos because it's not as obvious plus I think it should be smell/air tight as well, not sure. Is storing metal bad? Or Should I just do the mason, candy jar thingy?
A thermos is fine for storing herb IMO. Less conspicuous for sure as long as you avoid certain models.

i_love_weed_thermos_water_bottle-r839c6817883d4997a0a167e679d0c829_zlunb_324.jpg

:peace:

david8613

Thats great news! lol, thanks... should i take it out of plastic ziplock baggies? I understand plastic can damage bud from handling.

david8613,
Top Bottom