Is it just me, or is weed vapor a lot easier to inhale than smoke?

What I mean is, when I smoke weed (which is becoming less common these days, prefer vaping) I don't know how to inhale into my lungs immediately, so first I inhale into my mouth, I take a second breath, and then it gets into the lungs. Well, when I vape, I don't have to do that. I can tell because I can blow the smoke out my nose without taking a second breath. It's neat.

KingofWisdom,
Reactions: Ozyzj
Well, it is at a lower temp for starters... plus less 'crap' to fill up your lungs.

Just be careful, it can dry out the good ole windpipe pretty damn quick. That's when it gets harsh. Grab some water, or better yet tea when you sesh!

C No Ego

What I mean is, when I smoke weed (which is becoming less common these days, prefer vaping) I don't know how to inhale into my lungs immediately, so first I inhale into my mouth, I take a second breath, and then it gets into the lungs. Well, when I vape, I don't have to do that. I can tell because I can blow the smoke out my nose without taking a second breath. It's neat.

yeah, I ghost a vapor hit no problem... ghosting is re-breathing vapor instead of just blowing it all out in one big blow... just let outr the vapor slowly and when you see it start to exit re-breath back in to hold the hit a little bit longer... do that a few times per hit and you effectively increase oxygen for maximum absorption... try doing that with stanky smoke and wait for the coughing,hacking, weasing and phlegm...

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
yeah, I ghost a vapor hit no problem... ghosting is re-breathing vapor instead of just blowing it all out in one big blow... just let outr the vapor slowly and when you see it start to exit re-breath back in to hold the hit a little bit longer... do that a few times per hit and you effectively increase oxygen for maximum absorption... try doing that with stanky smoke and wait for the coughing,hacking, weasing and phlegm...

^ +10!! :tup: Best way to get most out of your load!

Can definitely inhale a lot more vapor with no cough. For fun, try adding ice water - or hot water - to your glass pieces. Either/both can allow you to take even larger hits. Ice water because vapor will compress more. Hot water because can be very soothing on throat. Less discomfort (even if minimal to start with) can allow for more intake.

hinglemccringleberry

Lol, Ive had a totally different definition of ghost hit. When I'm finishing a session and I turn my (electronic) vape off, I take another hit which results in a complete hit if it's done immediately after turning the unit off since it's still up to temp. But I'm gonna need to try your idea.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Yeah.... forget about the definition. Don't know that I've heard it referred to as that or not. Use "ghost hit" for both or neither. Doesn't really matter. But DEFINITELY TRY the re-breathing if you haven't. Best way I know to get the most out of every load and not be so wasteful.

ginolicious

Yes. Vapor is a lot easier to inhale. It's almost lighter than smoke if you will. That's due to temperature and not burning the material which then caused the carcinogens as seen in smoke.

ginolicious,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

Lol, Ive had a totally different definition of ghost hit. When I'm finishing a session and I turn my (electronic) vape off, I take another hit which results in a complete hit if it's done immediately after turning the unit off since it's still up to temp. But I'm gonna need to try your idea.
great! typically, initially inhale the vapor hit and hold a few secs.... start to exhale and when you visibly see vapor on the exhale reverse inhale and hold a few secs... do this multiple times during one hit and you effectively increase absorption time of the thc/cbd and increase oxygen to your body... the complete opposite of holding a smoky hit until your face is blue then to cough it all out( hold it longer man!!) YUK!

Top Bottom