• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Is 2,000 Posts A Big Deal?

Is 2,000 Posts A Big Deal?

• Total voters

EveryDayAmnesiac

So, I've been here over 2 years now. That's how long it took me to get to 2,000 posts. In fact, I was banned, the day my two-year anniversary hit.

I would like to thank the people who helped me get to this point. You know who you are.

I would also like to apologize to the people who had to put up with me long enough to help me get to this point. You know who you are.

I'm going to do my best to stay on my best behavior and make it to 3,000... but I won't make any promises.

And here's a little thank-you for dealing with my self-indulgence:

Keep on keepin' on, y'all.

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
You have unwavering dedication. :)

MYyEXOo.jpg

So, I've been here over 2 years now. That's how long it took me to get to 2,000 posts. In fact, I was banned, the day my two-year anniversary hit.

I would like to thank the people who helped me get to this point. You know who you are.

I would also like to apologize to the people who had to put up with me long enough to help me get to this point. You know who you are.

I'm going to do my best to stay on my best behavior and make it to 3,000... but I won't make any promises.

And here's a little thank-you for dealing with my self-indulgence:

Keep on keepin' on, y'all.
Of course it is man :) Hope we get see a lot more.

Top Bottom