iolite question

gettin lifted

psychonaut
so basically i use my ssv 99% of the time. the times that i do use my iolite is when im hanging out at my condos community pool.

ive learned my lesson a year or so back that you should never bring your buds or tools with you in your car, so i really dont need a portable vape. (infact florida highway patrol currently owns my vaporgenie and about 1/4 of my bud)

so i really dont need my iolite so i was considering cleaning it really well and putting it up on ebay or something.

has anyone ever sold a used vape on the internet? good idea or not?

should i be concerned about possible trace amounts of thc being detected while shipping?

any precautions i should take?

just basically anything i should know?

i still have the original box, all paperwork, all parts, i never exchanged the screen so i have a brand new one i could send, etc.

thanks guys and gals.

****please note im not trying to sell this here. nor do i want anyone to make mention that they might want to buy it from me. this is against forum rules.****

gettin lifted,

Nosferatu

Honestly just sell it locally if its used, especially cuz its a used Iolite which are known to be faulty. I mean if someone online wants it, then sell it, but I sure as hell wouldn't buy a used Iolite if couldn't try it out first in person. :lol:

Nosferatu,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
masbanji92 said:
Honestly just sell it locally if its used, especially cuz its a used Iolite which are known to be faulty. I mean if someone online wants it, then sell it, but I sure as hell wouldn't buy a used Iolite if couldn't try it out first in person. :lol:

ya i dont blame you. ive never had any issues with mine and i was thinking of a price tag of like $70. so i think itll sell. at least i hope.

i got it at my local headshop. friend works there so i got it for the wholesale price they pay for them which was like $135. either way it would be nice to have a few extra bucks in my pocket for something i never use.

anyone else?

gettin lifted,

gettin lifted

psychonaut
masbanji92 said:
How long ago did you buy it? What color is it? And how used is it? Im curious..

i got it a bit over a year ago. ive probably used it less then 30 times. its green. its the newer model with the metal threads in the stem, not the plastic garbage that seems to break for everyone.

gettin lifted,

gvape

You could probably get $100, that 70 will be no problem. Id put it up on craigslist, ioffer, or if all fails ebay.

If you do end up shipping it, just dont use USPS.

gvape,
Top Bottom