Iolite bowl, need help

vincent83

I love my Iolite but I haven't been able to use it in awhile :mad:.

The mouthpiece broke off in the bowl part. Yes the part that screws into the bowl has broken off inside it. I've done everything I can to scrape that son of a bitch out but it isn't going to work. I need a new bowl and mouthpiece. Please can someone tell me where I order this?

vincent83,

vincent83

Ohh that's what I'm looking for :). But will I be able to order from the U.S.? I need a place that will ship here :D. Ty for the help.

vincent83,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
www.kustomkultureshop.com It's a smoke/alternative culture shop in Winnipeg, Manitoba. They ship world wide, have a large selection of parts and it is where I bought my Iolite and Extreme from.

Hope this helps.

Tom

tdavie,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
vincent83 said:
I love my Iolite but I haven't been able to use it in awhile :mad:.

The mouthpiece broke off in the bowl part. Yes the part that screws into the bowl has broken off inside it. I've done everything I can to scrape that son of a bitch out but it isn't going to work. I need a new bowl and mouthpiece. Please can someone tell me where I order this?
You should be able to get the old plastic stem out should you acquire the stems only. Just heat the unit up, and use a blade from a sissors to wedge in the stem hole and rotate out.

It sounds like you have an older unit, that came with entirely plastic stems. Newer units come with stainless steel tipped plastic stems. They are still easy to break: maybe order a couple sets of stems so you have a spare.

Some people only leave the stems installed if they are currently using the Iolite, and remove them while the unit is still warm. It you leave the stem in and it cools , the resin-encrusted stem will seem glued in. Just warm the unit for stem removal.

macbill,
Top Bottom