Ioffer glass sellers

tepictoton

So after starting of some years ago with buying my first D-020 bubbler from sunshineglassartstore on Ioffer attention soon shifted towards DHGate as the source for glass.

However, it came to my attention that many of the pieces on DHGate are being sold by sellers on Ioffer with two big differences: They offer free shipping to Europe and you can pay with paypal.

So for European members it might be interesting to use Ioffer.

I will give my own experiences so far with my recent acquisitions on Ioffer. If other members have any experience with sellers on Ioffer please share.

So...I will start of with a very bad experience that has not ended yet. I have only just escalated it to a paypal claim and am awaiting their verdict.

Seller: Glasswu
Site: Ioffer
Order: matrix pillar
https://www.ioffer.com/i/glass-water-pipe-with-tire-style-10-arm-tree-perc-bong-608501180
Otherhsip Torus:
https://www.ioffer.com/i/new-hot-mothership-torus-twin-item-glass-bongs-605195282

After putting both items in my shopping cart the seller informed me that the fast shipping method (DHL) that he advertises with was not an option because my adress was marked as outside of the route and would cost additional money. I made the mistake to actually pay him extra money after he asked for it to still get it shipped faster. After payment was made it became really silent on the other side.

After four days of being ignored, the seller told me he would ship the next day, and 3 days later, after asking for it several times he finally gave me a tracking number. To my biggest surprise it was a number from Equick, and not DHL that I paid extra for. Needless to say I was not happy with that. Furthermore, only on delivery of this package, ten days later, did I find out he only shipped the first piece, and to make things worse this is how it arrived:
195buu.jpg

Notice how the piece has water spots all over it, and the inside of the package was wet! It was packaged really bad, just a cardboard box with printed paper of other orders and stuff arround the bong. No wonder it arrived broken.

That was december 15th, and I immediately asked him for a refund, honestly I was done with it.
The seller only responded to my request by saying please wait for the second package, so I did. He shipped that second package two days earlier and forgot to give me the tracking number. UHU

Second package arrived and the nightmare continued...firstly there was a tax fee of almost 30euros I needed to pay. Well, I did expect that and would have paid it without a hint if it where not for this:
2els5c0.jpg

So he did not only send me the wrong piece, it is also labeled with a fake mothership label on the mouthpiece and the bottom part of the glass.

I asked the seller several times for a refund but he keeps ignoring me and not honoring my requests so now it is in the hands of paypal. No idea what will happen because I do not believe paypal is going to be happy with this because of the paraphernalia thing, but it is my only shot at getting my money back. 125dollar, not a cheap experience...

And I wonder what would have happened if customs would have opened the package (which was marked as a woman's dress!!!!) and seen the fake label. They could have destroyed it, or worse, tax me for the money they cost online, like 3000plus dollar.

So if anybody is considering buying from Glasswu on Ioffer please do not.

If anybody has other sellers to recommand on Ioffer please do so. I am still awaiting an order from seller Andysk2 on Ioffer so I hope to have some positive news to share soon!

Really wish I could start this thread more positively, but I guess these are the prices we need to pay to separate the good from the bad hihi

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hey thanks alot for your post, it's good to know they are not good, I would have used them, so you have took one for the team here.

I know it's no consolation but you have saved me and other from possible similar fate, so thanks again.

There is definately a gap in the the European market for vapes, accessories, and glass. We are undercatered for.

kellya86,

tepictoton

Well, glasswu is no good, lets hope some sellers are good on ioffer. I was very happy with my first purchases from sunshinestore and hope to have a positive review for seller andysk2.

I am hoping this thread might lead us to more reliable sellers.

I am waiting for an order from seller andysk2, who advertises with fast free shipping but also informed me he had to ship with china post because prize with DHL was to high. But, he asked me first if this was okay for me, and then he actually gave me a 20euro discount on my order of 95 euros. As soon as the order gets here I will give a review of this seller to.

tepictoton,

tepictoton

So, just wanted to give an update. Paypal decided to refund me the full 125dollar I paid. Seller did offer to reship the first piece, but only wanted to give me a 20dollar refund for sending me the wrong piece with those awful logos. I declined, turned it into a claim and now, two days later I already have the money refunded by paypal.

Still waiting for my order from Andysk2...keeping my fingers crossed those will arrive well...they are on a very very slow boat it seems, left China 1st of December.

And yes, I basically have a free piece now, but it has those freaking logos, and even more important...one of the 3 holes in the cone of incycler is a lot smaller then the rest. Also if one pulls very hard initially and the water level is not right one can enjoy a nice gulp of water. If it was not for the experience with the seller, the logos, and the fact that it is another design then I ordered I might have been more positive about it.

Edit: it is also nearly impossible to get the water out of the piece after using it...

tepictoton,

tepictoton

I know, but shipping to Europe is the thing I am looking for... And if I remember right Jhan does not ship to Europe...

tepictoton,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I know the China stuff is affordable for many, but if you look around you can get great quality US stuff for just slightly more.

Tstat,

Thunderclees

I know, but shipping to Europe is the thing I am looking for... And if I remember right Jhan does not ship to Europe...

Oh, I had no idea shipping was an issue with him. Maybe try to get in touch with him directly? I know he's on these forums every once in a while.

Thunderclees,

Thunderclees

I've just ordered this; http://www.ioffer.com/i/13-glass-bong-water-pipe-with-2-honeycom-percolator-589251015

I'm a glass n00b, but for $55 I'm struggling to see the downside, so any input welcome...

It'll be a bitch to clean, the function might not be super great so the pull might be a bit tough. Probably not a bad pickup. The honey bucket and bowl are practically useless. The bucket is probably glass so Invest in a nice quartz bucket if you're going to use it for concentrates. And get a cheap decent bowl for flowers that won't burn the crap out of your hand. I hate those little things..

420engineer

it will be attached to a SSV, for homemade bubble hash & flowers, so the accessories are irrelevant tbh

I thought the simple design would allow for easy cleaning, and intended flowing alcohol through it to clean it out.

for $55 it is throw away money should it turn out crap

Last edited:

tepictoton

That seller actually has a very good reputation on Ioffer, and seems to carry a lot of stuff identical to Dhgate. With the difference that they offer free shipping to Europe, where most sellers on Dhgate don't.

I am waiting for a shipment from him which unfortunately was thrown on the slowest boat they could find, taking 29days to get to Europe and counting LOL

They must have taken the song row row row your boat GENTLY down the stream a bit too literally...

Thunderclees

it will be attached to a SSV, for homemade bubble hash & flowers, do the accessories are irrelevant tbh

I thought the simple design would allow for easy cleaning, and intended flowing alcohol through it to clean it out.

for $55 it is their away money should it turn out crap

by a bitch to clean I mean it'll need constant upkeep, I should've been more clear. As long as you clean it frequently, you're good. But once the resin gunks up some of the holes, it's no fun to clean. You made a good buy for what you're using it for in my opinion.

tepictoton

And another try, another mis...

Ordered ball rig fab egg from seller ofekobd on ioffer, and was send a normal fab egg(in fact, this is the worst ´egg interpretation´ I have seen...).

Contacted seller and was told I was shipped the exact item as shown on the pictures, yet the pictures clearly show, as does the title say, ball rig fab egg.

https://www.ioffer.com/i/2016new-life-ball-rig-glass-bong-oil-rigs-mothership-616081558

Needless to say I opened a dispute with paypal and will try to get my money back. The seller wants me to reship the first bong, which I would not mind doing if it was not for him demanding me to pay for shipping. And no word about simply shipping me the correct item, which would probably be best for both of us, no need to make extra costs!

http://imgur.com/a/6lj7g

Thank god for paypal when it comes to these cases. Buyers be aware that ioffer sellers are making one mistake after another with sending out the wrong item.

tepictoton,

brainiac

log wrangler
If you like a good horror story google 'ioffers review'. There's a lot of angry people there. Buying glass from the other side of the planet will always be fraught. At least with dhgate the seller does not get paid until you confirm that you have received the item and are happy with it. And sellers' feedback seems to be important to them.
Package value (on the dhgate items I've bought, anyway) is listed at a nominal $5 which does not attract UK customs duty (VAT). Postage to UK is usually free or an affordable $2.37.
I received the wrong item recently on an order from CCG at dhgate. I messaged them and they told me to keep it (although it was valued at $10 above the rig that I'd ordered) and they sent me the right one by special delivery - it took five days.
Yes, it would be great to see an alternative and competitor to dhgate but I'm not sure we're there yet.:2c:

:leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf::peace::leaf:

brainiac,
Reactions: kellya86

tepictoton

Well, the only ' edge ' that ioffer seems to ' offer ' is paying with PayPal.

And no shipping costs to Europe would be another... If one is in Europe that is

tepictoton,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Same as over at DHgate. Stick with known vendors. I've also had good experiences with jhanpixel, OGB and greenbuddah.

flotntoke,

tepictoton

Thanks for that.... Unfortunately those vendors charge the same high prices for shipping to Europe that I wanted to avoid.

And, correct me if I am wrong, those sellers are located in the states?

tepictoton,

Krazy

I won't buy glass on ioffer anymore. I got some excellent 9mm thick pieces back in the day from ioffer vendors. My last 2 purchases accepted payment and then never shipped. If I were to shop ioffer again it would be limited to vendors that are well reviewed here.

Getting my money back was no problem in either case, simply not worth the hassle over all.

EDIT:

Have they stopped selling glass? I just did a quick search at ioffer for "bong" "bubbler" etc and get nothing.

Last edited:
Krazy,

tepictoton

I noticed the same thing...

anyhow, paypal let me know that I should ship the bong back on my own expanse...

Now here is the funny part: I ordered from China and they want me to ship it back to a guy in Israel LOL

I will just take my loss on this one. I mean, shipping this thing back to Israel would cost me more then the freaking bong, let alone that I now must trust this vendor to be honest with me...meaning if he says he received it broken I will not get anything paid back...and yeah, shipping from China, then turning out that my money has been send to Israel? Not happy with this, nor with the fact that paypal seems to deal with this in the way they do. Buyers protection my ass...

And yeah, Ioffer´s customers help is a big joke. Only answer you will get from them is we are just the intermediary?

Rant over.

tepictoton,
Top Bottom