interpret my weed

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
These are the labels I received with my recent order.

2dcitly.jpg

nq213l.jpg

2rgjfgn.jpg

29c3tps.jpg

So the Terpenoid Profile...
What do those values mean? Will this tell me if a strain will let me do my work during the day or if it will put me to sleep?

The last one, Sour Amnesia, tastes amazing. It is the one to use to show off how great vaping herb can taste. I wish it was a bit more potent but it works great for a daytime smoke. I get a new kind or two I haven't tried every time I place an order. Unfortunately sometimes I get some that taste not so great. Mostly I get something that tastes fair and every once in a while I get a gem. Is there something in the values listed in the Sour Amnesia Terpenoid Profile that I should look for in other strains to clue me in on if something new I am looking at might be a great flavor?

subway13029

I would say the terpinolen..the other strains have the everyday terms so to speak..just my guess..it stands out as not the norm.

subway13029,

shredder

Its crazy how many people have bred the cbds out of flower..its supposednto be there but in search of high thc alot of cbd are lost..

We seem to advance by going in circles, because a lot of breeders are breeding CBD's back in. And truthfully we do have way more cbd options than we did just a short time ago. Interesting times.

shredder,
Reactions: asdf420
Top Bottom