1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

interpret my weed

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by HughJundys, Jul 10, 2018.

1. HughJundys

HughJundys Dixie Rect

These are the labels I received with my recent order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So the Terpenoid Profile...
    What do those values mean? Will this tell me if a strain will let me do my work during the day or if it will put me to sleep?

The last one, Sour Amnesia, tastes amazing. It is the one to use to show off how great vaping herb can taste. I wish it was a bit more potent but it works great for a daytime smoke. I get a new kind or two I haven't tried every time I place an order. Unfortunately sometimes I get some that taste not so great. Mostly I get something that tastes fair and every once in a while I get a gem. Is there something in the values listed in the Sour Amnesia Terpenoid Profile that I should look for in other strains to clue me in on if something new I am looking at might be a great flavor?

Squiby, arb and Jill NYC like this.
  2. subway13029

subway13029 Well-Known Member

I would say the terpinolen..the other strains have the everyday terms so to speak..just my guess..it stands out as not the norm.

3. lookhigh

lookhigh FC member

0 CBD and 0 CBN ? I Dont get it?????

4. subway13029

Its crazy how many people have bred the cbds out of flower..its supposednto be there but in search of high thc alot of cbd are lost..

shredder likes this.
  5. shredder

shredder Well-Known Member

We seem to advance by going in circles, because a lot of breeders are breeding CBD's back in. And truthfully we do have way more cbd options than we did just a short time ago. Interesting times.

asdf420 likes this.
  6. subway13029

Yeah agreed..it’s coming back into play..way more options but almost like just let nature be natural and it will provide what we need..

just_the_flu and shredder like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors