• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Internet Radio!

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, so the wife starts saying she wants a radio in the den/kitchen area. She wanted Sirius radio so she could listen to genre specific shit. So I start researching and found these cool Internet radios that connect to your wifi. I settled on a Grace Digital Encore. It's really nice and sounds good, not as good as my Klipsch G-17 over Airplay, but pretty damn good (depending on the stream).

So, anyway... anyone have interesting internet radio stations that they like? I am having a blast discovering new stations. I like "classic" rock (I'm a Deadhead), jambands, etc. But that said, I am open to just about any kind of music station that is great. I know that's subjective, but lets talk about internet radio and the stations you love!

So far I am digging:

ander

Did you know tunein? New discovery for me... I'm trapped in an ambient, chilling groove today...
For sweet dreams... after a 200°C vaping session... really does what it says: Sleeping Pill
Another relaxing, a little more psychedelic here: Groove Salad
Surely not in your Classic Rock range... but there are many, many others to discover...

Another one I like? The old good iceberg radio. Maybe more a jukebox than a radio... but funny cause you can skip the songs you don't like.

Farid

If you like electronic music check out Digitally Imported. They've got a channel for every genre from tech house to ambient to the classics.
www.di.fm

Farid,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks guys, These are great. I'm a Deadhead, but I'm looking for expanding cosmic wavelengths!

Tstat,
Top Bottom