Interestring strain........as described by CRC.

hereatlast

That makes sense to me as well Prog. Thanks for those resources, definitely look forward to reading that study. That bluhoney site you linked initially had some great info as well.

hereatlast,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Purple-Days said:
Strain names are funny. ;) Sorta like car names. Meant to impress the impressionable. :2c:

Strain reviews (sometimes) remind me of wine or beer reviews (the wording), meant to impress the impressionable. :2c:

I think back to Justin Wilson (a cajun cook, didn't call himself a chef or gourmet etc...), when asked what type of wine he drank with chicken, or fish, or red meat, he always answered, "The kind of wine I like." :cool:
everyone wants to be a connoisseur, they want to taste what others tell them so bad that oftentimes they imagine it.

this applies to everything, but bud especially.

OO,

crawdad

floatin
either ive never had "lousy herb" or im just good at getting it all out, but ive yet to hit something and think to myself "damn, that one sucks". the names i like but i wish it was more consistent, something you cant really expect though when its an underground industry.

for example, ive read exact same strain names from one place to another and one will be 80sat-20ind while the other place lists it as 20sat-80ind, and from descriptions i get its not a typo...i suppose if you do enough of either you get to similar places but still it makes you unsure just what you are getting. honestly , i dont care...green is good.

crawdad,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
^^^ The rampant seed market doesn't help. I don't know if you use the dutch/euro seed companies in the US (better genetics of your own, I've heard, but access might be a prob with legalities of seed sales?), but it's crap the the way that they all clamour to release their own particular branded version of a famous name. Many of them either a direct poor rip off, or worse, completely unstable crap. Not really the geneotype that got famous anyway. By the time it gets down to the consumer only the strain name has stuck, and the particular source seed bank is long forgotten. :2c:

WatTyler,
Top Bottom