Insufflation?

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Ya. :facepalm: what an...... Interesting group of people lol

Puffers,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
ahhhh, young & stupid..... I 'think' I remember those days ;)

smokum,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
This is just embarrassing. Vaporizer ash... lol...

CentiZen,

smokum

Oh come on now king....... that was a cheech & chong movie :lol:

smokum,
I've only seen the first one (shameful admission) all the way through. I don't remember that specifically, but it very well could be from somewhere else including Cheech and Chong. I'll have to watch all of them now. But I definitely remember being in my gr. 10 Civics class (same classroom as home ec), and watching a girl named Jessica* insufflate cleaning powder - may have been Ajax, may not have been. Peer pressure; she had a reputation of being a "coke head", but I doubt anyone did enough coke in my HS to be truly labelled as such.

*names may or may not have been changed to protect the stupid.

kingofnull,
I've only seen the first one (shameful admission) all the way through. I don't remember that specifically, but it very well could be from somewhere else including Cheech and Chong. I'll have to watch all of them now. But I definitely remember being in my gr. 10 Civics class (same classroom as home ec), and watching a girl named Jessica* insufflate cleaning powder - may have been Ajax, may not have been. Peer pressure; she had a reputation of being a "coke head", but I doubt anyone did enough coke in my southern Ontario Catholic HS to be truly labelled as such.

*names may or may not have been changed to protect the stupid.

kingofnull,

djonkoman

I remember that scene from cheech and chong too, either up in smoke or nice dreams, I think up in smoke.

djonkoman,
Probably where we/they got the idea from then. It's a travesty that I've never really gotten into that franchise. I saw the first one in college, but was stoned out of my mind of course, so I don't fully remember it.

kingofnull,

smokum

We need a modern day movie along the same lines but called 'Up In Vape'

smokum,
Top Bottom