Inside the world of vapers | A profile of the E-cig community

momatik

Inside the world of vapers, the subculture that might save smokers' lives | Andrew Couts | DigitalTrends

vapefest-2013-e-cigarette-2.jpg

vapefest-2013-rich-gavina.jpg

Solid profile of the rapidly growing e-cig community. There are a lot of obvious parallels to our own subculture. It appears they even face their own share of legal battles as well.

I don't use e-cigs but im STRONGLY in favor of them. Aside from the obvious health issues I would like to see them being used everywhere,especially in full view of the public. The way I see it once folks are used to seeing them in use it will just become commonplace,part of the background and not worth a second look. That way us Vapeheads will be able to blend in with the
E-smokers. Hide in plain sight and walk confidently amongst them. It's either that or we have to go back few years to a time when the only real way to avoid any suspicion was the dreaded suppository method. Yes this method will pass pretty much any search,but it's hard as Hell to look cool when shoving a lozenge up your poop-chute,and forget shotgunning your hits so you can share with your friends and family. And forget scraping the resin out of your b-hole,it makes people nervous and always tastes like shit.

Top Bottom