Gear innokin itazte SVD

smatchimo55

Very interested, i have an un used kfl+ black edition sitting here, would love to learn how to get it to work with oil better. i have to dilute it too much when using silica and normal coils with a PG mix and have to vape on it constantly to feel medicated properly.

smatchimo55,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
Very interested, i have an un used kfl+ black edition sitting here, would love to learn how to get it to work with oil better. i have to dilute it too much when using silica and normal coils with a PG mix and have to vape on it constantly to feel medicated properly.

Not familiar with the KFL+ but something ain't right. I have read a lot about the wicks being wrapped too tight preventing the fluid flow. Maybe you just need to redo it.

I hit my e-cannabis oil vape and 1 - 3 pokes and I'm feeling it. If I keep hitting it I will be stuck on the couch for hours!

You always have the option to go with a 510-601 adapter and use the KISS cart for the Omicron and Persei. The KISS cart works really well with straight concentrate and a mechanical vape. Something about it sending a high power pulse to the cart makes all the difference. It is only 3.7 volts so you don't need anything bigger than a standard 18650 battery. It will even operate with the little 18350 batteries too.

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
My SVD matches up perfectly with the new KangerTech AeroTank Mega!!

I put in 1.5 ohm coils, purchased separately, it comes with 2.0 ohm coils.

It is the best hitting rig I have tried so far. Still first impression since I just got it, but it is the best first impression I have gotten.

Both the AeroTank Mega and Mini come with a glass tank as well as a steel tank, which can have a big effect on flavor, and appearance. Pretty cool option. Only downside is you can't see the oil level in your tank. Other than that, they look really cool with the metal tanks.

As for the mini, same results. The mini comes standard with the 1.5 ohm coils, which I believe delivers a larger hit. Same thing, by far the best rig I have used on a pen when it comes to e-cannabis oil. In this case, QWISO mixed with PG USP.

KangerTech really pulled through. Looks like a home run to me! Worth the extra few bucks for these bad boys!!

I am really liking the new coil design. So far it seems to work 100% flawlessly. Every hit perfect with top notch oil.

I believe these new improved heating coils will also work in the original AeroTank. I have not tried it yet, but will soon.

I like the Mega with the 1.5 ohm coil on the SVD best.

The mini has eGo threads, the Mega has 510 threads.

With the mega and mini, the 510 drip tips fit nice and tight unlike the original AeroTank which is very loose.

KangerTech AeroTank Mega on SVD. About 3.5 grams of e-cannabis oil.
KangerTechMega6-6-14029.jpg

Left to right: KangerTech AeroTank, AeroTank Mega, AeroTank Mini, Aspire CE5 BDC
KangerTechmegaandmini6-6-14015.jpg

lolwaut

My SVD matches up perfectly with the new KangerTech AeroTank Mega!!

I put in 1.5 ohm coils, purchased separately, it comes with 2.0 ohm coils.

It is the best hitting rig I have tried so far. Still first impression since I just got it, but it is the best first impression I have gotten.

Both the AeroTank Mega and Mini come with a glass tank as well as a steel tank, which can have a big effect on flavor, and appearance. Pretty cool option. Only downside is you can't see the oil level in your tank. Other than that, they look really cool with the metal tanks.

As for the mini, same results. The mini comes standard with the 1.5 ohm coils, which I believe delivers a larger hit. Same thing, by far the best rig I have used on a pen when it comes to e-cannabis oil. In this case, QWISO mixed with PG USP.

KangerTech really pulled through. Looks like a home run to me! Worth the extra few bucks for these bad boys!!

I am really liking the new coil design. So far it seems to work 100% flawlessly. Every hit perfect with top notch oil.

I believe these new improved heating coils will also work in the original AeroTank. I have not tried it yet, but will soon.

I like the Mega with the 1.5 ohm coil on the SVD best.

The mini has eGo threads, the Mega has 510 threads.

With the mega and mini, the 510 drip tips fit nice and tight unlike the original AeroTank which is very loose.

KangerTech AeroTank Mega on SVD. About 3.5 grams of e-cannabis oil.
KangerTechMega6-6-14029.jpg

Left to right: KangerTech AeroTank, AeroTank Mega, AeroTank Mini, Aspire CE5 BDC
KangerTechmegaandmini6-6-14015.jpg

I already have a SVD for e-cig fluid so I figure I would give your new favorite setup a try. I just ordered an AeroTank Mega and some 1.5 ohm coils.

What settings do you find work best on the SVD for vaping oil? Thanks!

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
I already have a SVD for e-cig fluid so I figure I would give your new favorite setup a try. I just ordered an AeroTank Mega and some 1.5 ohm coils.

What settings do you find work best on the SVD for vaping oil? Thanks!

Normally I would use my SVD around 4.8 volt between 6 and 8 power-watt setting. However, with the new KangerTech coils, you may prefer 4.2 - 4.8 volt with a little less watts. Especially since you will be using the 1.5 ohm coils. That requires less power than the standard 2 ohm coil. With the 1.5 ohm coil, you may prefer 4 volts and adjust the power-wattage as needed.

Grow Goddess,

Grow Goddess

Oil Snob
GR: not sure what you are talking about. I own 4 SVD's and I can adjust the voltage and wattage independently. Now, you can only adjust one at a time, they cannot be adjusted simultaneously.

I read some of that article, I must disagree with their claims. At least when it comes to a real SVD. There are many like them and it may be true for those. I have been building my own coils, have the testers and whatnot. I am 100% confident. I must say, that the imitation units did not operate they way they should have. Now the original SVD, I ordered mine from High Desert Vapes and it functioned as it should, just as the instructions say it should.

If I had to guess, that article was based upon an imitation unit someone purchased and they didn't know any better.

Grow Goddess,

GR

Volts^2/Resistance=Watts is the math equation, no VV/VW mods do not alter the equation.
Try this, put your W at 10 and your V at 3.5 switch back to W and vape, now switch the V to 4.8 and switch back to W, notice any difference in vape? When we only has VV you had to stay on top of the equation and be careful when switching tanks not to overdrive the resistance, VW simplifies it and now cart changes are simple since the V is being adjusted automatically when the mod is set in Watts.

GR,
Top Bottom